1. Library Makeout

You are in some kind of store or library. It's too dark to be able to see anything. Your eyes wander here and there in desperation. The pitch black darkness is scaring the hell out of you. Suddenly, the lights turn on. It takes a few seconds for your eyes to adjust to the lighting. You look around and what you see surprises you.

You are surrounded by big white shelves which are aligned perfectly and are filled with all your favourite treats. The appetizing and flavoursome chips and crackers, mouth watering cookies, gummies and jellies, refreshing cold drinks and the most luscious of all, chocolate. You are in disbelieve. It looks like it's all just for you, it's all yours. You must be in heaven cause this is what heaven looks like, at least to you. You extend your hand to reach for that red chocolate box that is wrapped with a gold ribbon, symbolizing royalty. And as you pick it up loud sirens start ringing, almost piercing your tympan. You cover your ears with your hands and close your eyes tight and boom--

Good morning Eunha.

You glance at your alarm clock even though you already know what time it is. You turn it off and close your eyes again, reminiscing your dream. What a yummy dream it was! Except you didn't get to eat anything. Now you are craving for chocolates at 5:30 am in the morning. But hey, who cares about the time when it comes to their comfort food?

You get up from your bed by suppressing your utter desire to sleep for more 5 minutes. What harm could 5 minutes do? You think to yourself. But we aren't trusting ourselves here. You once decided to sleep for 5 minutes more and woke up 5 hours later so hell no. You missed college that day, or more specifically the college drama. It's your first year at the university and it's been only two months to be precise. You are just 19 years old and this is the age when people cause chaos and who doesn't enjoy being the watcher. How you wish you could take a big bag filled with popcorn everyday.

You get into the bathroom to get done with the morning routine and are done by 6:15. Dressed in black head to toe. Black jeans, black t-shirt, a black watch, black backpack. You decide to add a black cap over it all. Can't enough with black, can you?

You come out of your room and move down to the living room. You see the old lady move back and forth in the kitchen. She looks up at you and says a good morning and you reply her back.

"I told you not to work in the house, why don't you listen?" , you say.
"Because I need to cook breakfast for you"
"I told you that I can eat at the college cafeteria or we can just order something"
"I don't want you to spoil your health with that low quality food"
You know where this argument is going. And you decide not to say anymore but simply use your last weapon. "Should I involve dad in this?", you raise your eyebrow in an evil way as you say this.
"Again", she sighs, "don't involve him but let me just make breakfast for you, that's the least I can do as you eat your lunch at the college." You think for a while and then agree to it.

"Now sit down and eat," she commands.

~~~

Woah we reached the university very early today. Still have an hour left. What should we do? You know, the library. No we aren't going there to study, we will just wander around.

You enter the library and sit at one of the benches. Silently sitting there, earphones plugged in, mindlessly scrolling through your phone, staring at beautiful idols, what more could you ask for?

But happiness doesn't last long girl. You see the librarian walking your way. You know what she's up to. You stopped the music, removed the earphones and got up before she could reach you. You don't want to be lectured early morning. Pretending that you are looking for some book, you tricked the librarian.