3. Handsome Men

Good morning Y/N.
Oops Eunbyeol.
Today's your first day at the new uni. You're so excited!

Not for the university though.

I am excited about meeting Namjoon. My dear brother your sister is coming. How would he react after seeing me? Oh wait. I haven't contacted him in ages. What if he does not like meeting me? What if he already forgot me? What if he gets angry at me for not staying in touch? Ohhh no no no no.

Eunbyeol and overthinking are best buddies XD.

   ~~~~~At the university~~~~~

You made it in almost half an hour early. This university isn't really big. It's smaller than the one in Seoul but it's kinda expected as there are surely less students and majors offered here.

Crap. Does that mean there will be less people. I don't think there's enough chaos to entertain me.
Just then you saw a girl running behind a guy with a stick in her hand. They were wildly running in the campus and almost everybody was being a watcher. Guess you were wrong about the chaos thing.

You had to go to the administrative office. But where's the administrative office?

Should I ask somebody?

You look around to choose a human to ask. Your eyes land on a girl who was sitting on a bench. You were about to approach her but a guy came and stood in front of you.

You look at the person......

and he's so freaking hot. He looks like he came straight out of some anime and he has the most glowy and healthy skin I've ever seen in my life. What's his skin care routine? And why the heck is he so fricking tall?

Dear Eunbyeol, sorry to break it to you but he isn't tall. You're short. 5'2" to be specific. God forgot to bless you in this area. Every guy near the 6 feet figure is a giant to you and so is this man before your eyes.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks in an authoritative tone and cocky expression.

Is he some sort of bully? Who does he think he is?! Where do I think I'm going?!?

"To hell. Wanna come?" You say in an angry tone.

"Inviting Satan to hell? You've got some nerves for that," he said with a smile and that made you really angry.

"Satan was the one who got tortured so yes let me throw you to where you belong."

"This girl has some fire," he thought internally.

That boy was honestly impressed with you and you could tell that by looking at the change of expression on his face.

Is he mentally okay?

"What's your name?" He asked with a completely different tone. He sounded so friendly. Is he bipolar or something?

"It's Y.....I mean Eunbyeol.....it's Eunbyeol."
Almost died there.

"Okay meet me at the cafe during lunch and...."
He was cut off by another person who came in running.

"Yoongi, I just asked you to get a phone number. What's taking so long?" That guy who just came running asked.
"Is she the girl you took the number from?" He looks at you and says with a smile, "Hi, I am Hoseok. People call me Hobi."

This guy is drop dead gorgeous. He definitely came out of someone's imagination because he's too perfect to be real. Your eyes keep going back and forth between the two men. This university is really filled up with hot dudes.