Watched

"That was a great movie wasn't it girls?" Tammy asked as she stretched her arms above her head as the four of them exited the theatre
"Yep, it really was, and I especially liked the part where she got her wings back and what happened after that."Aly yawned soon after saying that "But right now i'm looking forward to crashing on my bed as soon as we go home, I am as tired as a medusa victim after watching that movie. Ill probably sleep like a rock."

Selena raised an eyebrow at her "How can you get tired when all you did was watch, eat and go to the food section* when you've run out of popcorn? I was pretty amazed of how much you can eat in such a short amount of time."
"Girl you can't judge me, i'm too fabu for you"Ally flipped her hair to the side to prove her point.

"To be honest I am looking forward to sleeping in my nice, warm, comfy bed.." Shantal butted in the conversation her voice going softer and her eyes getting drowsy just imagining her dear bed.
"Ditto that" Selena muttered with Tammy nodding in agreement
"Well then-" Ally grabbed Shanti's and Tammy's hand before rushing off to the parking lot "what are we standing around for? Let's go!"

"Wait! Don't leave me here! It's creepy!" Selena darts off after them oblivious to the eyes that watched her every move

Author's note: *cowers in the back* i'm terribly sorry that i haven't been able to update in a looong time, school didn't release me from her tight grasp until summer came then we went to a lot of places and to top it off, the chapter i made was ultra-short because I am updating this at 11:08 p.m but I promise that I will upload the next chapter by tomorrow.

This is Kurai101Hikari signing off

*I have absolutely forgotten what that is called