Fragments

"Take their princess"
a merciless voice, clearly of a woman's, ordered amidst the chaos,
" it will render them useless without her."
The sound of crackling flames, breaking glass and splintering wood cannot even hope to compare to the volume of the screams that is being heard all around.

While beneath the ground is an old room that is decorated with plant life and a fountain in the middle, said fountain is where two people are nearby, one of which is holding a bundle while the other is barely standing.

"Lucy, I want you to get her as far away from here, go into another dimension if you must! Keep her safe and watch over her,please." The latter's voice was strained as if she was pained to even say the words.

"But your Highness-" a voice interjected

"Please Lucy, do not argue with me. Keep her safe, I beg of you."

"I...as you wish." The other person revealed to be Lucy slinked away.

".....ahh." The person who her status seems to be a queen heard the thundering of footsteps nearing then clutched her amulet in pain.
Mustering every last bit of her strength she took off her amulet then dropped it in the fountain, chanting words under her breath.
The fountain flashed with bright light that filled the room for a few moments, then faded back as the amulet dissapeared.

"Keep her safe Lucy...." The door leading to the room started pounding and breaking as the queen looked back to where Lucy dissapeared then turned her attention towards the door where it has finally broken down.
The queen closed her eyes then used the last of her breath to finish her last words. "May the world be kind to her." As the room began to darken where the wave of enemies descended upon her.

(Sorry that I didn't updated for a long time, it was pretty hectic adjusting to my new school, anyways thank you for reading and please say in the comments if i did anything wrong or spelled a word wrong. Thank you guys, bye!)