Chapter five: Sheba?

Felix arrived back to inky and winky's home and he was trying to hide the fact, he was crying. Felix didn't want to involve inky and winky in his situation. Felix arrived but didn't went inside.

Felix was heartbroken. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to stay in Matthew's life. But didn't want to cause any trouble. Felix was sobbing while sitting on the steps. If kitty was here, she would yell at him. Tell him to man up and stop crying. Felix wanted comfort but didn't want to involve anyone else.

He felt guilty for saying that in front of Oswald's kids. He knew how much Oswald love them. But yet, he said those stuff in front of them. He could of had a conversation with Oswald instead of saying that in front of them. Felix spent a few minutes, crying to himself.

Aster came outside and saw Felix. Aster sat down with him and said "it's gonna be okay... I promise" Felix continued to sob. Felix leaned onto Aster and said "no... I caused enough trouble... I'm going to leave... I will be back in a few weeks" Aster tried to convince to stay.

Aster: "Felix, you can stay as long you want here. We just want you to be safe. And staying with her isn't safe!"

Felix: "I'm not gonna stay with her... I'm gonna stay with Sheba. I will never go to her... No matter how bad is the situation... You will never find me asking for help to her."

Felix went inside and packed his things. Aster knew that he can't change his mind. So he let him go. Before Felix left, Felix asked aster if he could tell inky and winky, what they want while he's at sheba's?

Aster smiled and said "I will, don't worry" Felix hugged him. Felix then walked out.

Aster thought... Felix is quite confusing sometimes. But he's a nice guy.. I will miss him... I wonder what happened that made him leave.. He never leaves early.. Unless something horrible happened. Hopefully whatever happened... He can move on from it...

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Felix arrived to Sheba's house and he knocked on the door. Sheba opened it but wasn't expecting to see Felix. Sheba knew that something horrible must've happened. She invited Felix in. Felix walked in and immediately hugged Sheba. Sheba was a bit shocked but hugged him back. She soon sat him down and asked "what's wrong?"

Felix stared at her but then broke down. Sheba immediately took action and comfort him. Sheba layed Felix's head onto her lap. Sheba then asked once again "what's wrong?" Felix then said "well... I met someone new and he's really nice. He loves his kids and I was dealing with... Problems... So I lied to him that I was single.. Little did I know, his kids would soon find out.... One of his kids asked why am i taking a break from her? And I didn't want to tell them.. Since their kids.. But they kept pressuring me and Oswald also wanted to know so... I told them... I told them that she was abusing me... Cheating on me... In love with another man... I told them everything... I know, a dumb move... But I felt pressured.."

Sheba: "it's fine... It's going to be alright... I'm sure he understands... I'm sure... Do you want to eat your favorite food?"

Felix: "yeah but you don't have to cook it.. It's not like you're my mother"

Sheba chuckled and then said "true, I'm not her. But I do insist though" Felix looked at her and then said "alright, you can cook it for me" Sheba smiled and took Felix off of her and then got up. She left to the kitchen.

Felix was now alone in the living room. He soon heard his phone ring. He grabbed to see that kitty texted him.

Kitty: "I'm alone with a child and you're leaving me?! You're horrible... Just like me... I thought you wanted a child. That's why I kept it. But you left."