Part 5🖤

Aj's house 4:15pm

AJ grabbed my arm and led me to his bathroom , I was so confused and not gonna lie a bit scared , it's crazy and stupid to say his bathroom triggers me, back last year I found out AJ cheated on me for the 100th damn time this time I was really gonna leave until he caught me tryna leave. He grabbed me by my hair and dragged me in the bathroom I started kicking , punching, and screaming and then that's when he punched me right in my face a couple of times I believe, I blacked out after the second hit I just remembered waking up in the hospital. I assumed whatever lie he told my mom and dad believed it. And the worst part is , k3 AJs big brother was there and he didn't even help me, I thought he was gonna kill me after I got out of the hospital after 2 months there AJ cried and begged me to come back and I did. I know I'm a fool there's nothing I can really say.

AJ sat me down in the bathroom , I instantly got flash backs and he saw how red my face had gotten , he lifted my head up and kissed me but I was shaking uncontrollably it was crazy I felt as if I were gonna through up, he looks at me and then says

" D baby stop, I'm not like that anymore I have good news so don't think About  allat old shi"  he walked off into his room I heard him ruffling in a plastic bag , my leg started to bounce up and down fast as hell mad I was scared , he came back in the bathroom and out a Pregnancy test on the sink, at first I thought he'd say he'd gotten a girl pregnant, I was preparing for the worst.

"Boy whatchu givin me this fa?" I said reading the box it was closed so I was confused

" it's fa you to take it duh!, you said u ain't been on ya pills n shi so I figured allat shi you was saying about your stomach hurting was because of this so ye I went n gotcha one" he said lookin slightly happy and nervous

" yea but we ain't been havin sex so much you been busy" , I sat the box back on the sink, "yea nah bae ion think I'm pregnant I'm good" I stood up but the look on his face made me sit back down.
"*SIGH* you really want me to take this?"

"Hell yea , man I been bussin all up innat shi day in and day out , you gotta be pregnant" he said laughing

I grabbed the the box with two test in them , he stood in the door way I figured he wasn't gonna leave so I just pulled down my pants and peed on the test, we waited 3 minutes maybe 6 I don't know I was shaking scared shitless , what are we gonna do with a kid , I began to pray in my head "god if you get me outta this one I won't never have unprotected sex again god pLeAsE!!. My voice began to crack as if I were about to cry.