Class

Anne's P.O.V

I went in the restroom and changed into my uniform, After that i quickly ran to my classroom. It's time for math. While i was running there i bumped into Marcy. "Oof-" We both said. I noticed Marcy fell to the ground with a small thud.

"Im so sorry, I didn't see where i was going and-" Marcy quickly exclaimed "Woah calm down, It's alright. Im sorry for bumping into you." I said while i helped her up "Im sorry again too. Oh, Wait you're in Math class too Anne?" "Mhm, But we should really hurry" "You're rig- AAAH" Marcy said getting cut off as i grabbed her hand and ran to the classroom.

We both entered the classroom with Marcy looking dizzy.

"Just in time for class" The teacher said, Marcy shook off the dizzy feeling and we both sat on our desks. The teacher was discussing the lesson but i wasn't paying attention, unlike Marcy.

"It's time for the quiz, Hope you paid attention." The teacher said as i quickly became alerted, The teacher handed us the tests. 'Shoot, I wasn't paying attention!' I thought as i panicked, I looked at Marcy to see her answering the questions on the test. I looked back at my paper and answered the questions randomly.

"Time's up!"

The teacher said as he took the test papers, "Bad news, You have failed the test Boonchuy." "Sorry teacher, I promise this happen nextime." "Since Marcy has always been the top student in my classes, I will assigning her to be your tutor." "Bu-" "No buts" The teacher called Marcy "Yes?" "You will be Anne's tutor." "Bu-" "No buts" The teacher said, We both stayed silent and nodded in agreement

(Time skip)

School was over and me and Marcy went to the exit, "So i guess you're my tutor now" "I guess so." Marcy said as she handed me a piece of paper with her address written on it. "Alright, So do i walk you there?" "Sure, I guess." Marcy said as i followed her.

A/N: I hope this chapter was good :)
Also sorry if it was really short-