Friend

Third person

While walking Anne decided to make some small talk. "So Marbles, After the tutoring is it okay if we hang out?" "Su- Wait, Marbles?" "If you don't like me calling you that then i can stop if you want"

Anne says as she looked at Marcy "Well it's fine if you call me Marbles, I actually like it! it's just that im surprised you gave me a nickname" "Friends give eachother nicknames, Right?" Anne said while she tilted her head slightly and gave Marcy a warm smile, Marcy looks at Anne as a warm feeling rises to her chest. (They struck Marcy with gay lightning from above)

"I guess, Also to answer question. Sure, I don't see why not." Marcy says returning a warm smile back. They kept walking until they reached the house, They both entered the house and climbed the stairs. Marcy opened the the door to her room, "You're a gamer?" Anne said as she looked around in her room, With Fortnite, Minecraft, Roblox, Mario Merch, Posters & etc. "Yup! Anyways, which subject should we study first?" "Math, I guess"

After a while of studying, They decided to take break. "Hey Marbles, What's the time?" "It's 6:30" "Is it okay if we take a break?" "Sure i don't mind! I am getting a bit hungry, Im gonna go and get snacks downstairs. Wanna join? "Sure." Anne said, They both went downstairs.

But since Marcy is frikin clumsy, You can't expect her to get back home without a bruise or 2. Maybe a fatal stab wound by some adult from a dark alley named Andrias who owns a flame blade but we don't talk about that last part.

"GAH!" Marcy exclaimed as she tripped on the stairs, Luckily Anne was able to catch her before she was able to tumble down the flight of stairs. "You good, Mar Mar?" "Sorry about that, Also yeah i am" Marcy said nervously. The 2 went down the stairs this time with Anne holding Marcy's hand because we don't want Marcy to die. They enter the kitchen.

Marcy's P.O.V

Me and Anne enter the kitchen, I look in the fridge and see some leftover soup my parents left me. (If there was period after soup it would be saying Marcy's parents left her) I take the soup and heat it up, "That smells good! What is it?" Anne asked. "It's just some soup my parents left me, They told me to eat it but i don't really want to. So Im gonna give it you." I said as i put the warm soup into the bowl and give it to Anne, "But didn't your parents say YOU have to eat it?" "Yeah but i don't want to" "Well I'm not gonna do something YOUR parents asked YOU to do" "Yeah, No i am NOT eating that." "If you're not gonna eat it, Im gonna have to it feed you." Anne said. "What-" I said, But i honestly didn't mind if Anne fed me. Wait what did i just say to myself. (Marcy, what you mean by you're fine with Anne feeding you?)

"C'mon, Just eat it!" "No!" (Please forgive for drawing this i tried my best)

Third Person

"Please?" Anne said, Marcy sighed. "Fine." Marcy said as Anne fed her the soup. All the soup was now gone. "See? It wasn't so bad, All you had to do was eat the goddamn soup" Anne said.

"You forced me to" "You let me feed you" "Lets just get back to stu-" Marcy said as she got cut off by a ringing noise. "Oh hey Mom! Im at a friends house, I promise i'll be back at 7:30. Alright, Love you. Bye!" Anne said out loud before she hung up. "Hey Marce?" "Hm?" "I gotta go ASAP but maybe we can still chat through text, My number is *** **** ***" "Alright, Bye!" Marcy said as Anne left the house.

A/N: Should i continue this? In my opinion i think it's really trash for how rushed it is.