The day she had born

It's September 9 ,2006..... A sunny afternoon.she came to this world......her mom is disgusted to see her coz she is a girl baby...... Her grandma told "this shit!what it is gonna do ?burden!!" And the only eyes filled with happiness is her dad's. He is very happy that no one could be in this world......

Days passed.......
She grew up like a princess in her house but her mom was just bothering her.
She had 2 elder brothers....

(when she is on the very Beginning of 2nd grade...)

It was a very normal day .....
Her mom came to pick her from school as usual.

When she reached home,she started ro eat something else she got in her hands and her mom went do some chorus her dad was sitting beside her and talking with someone in his phone.

SUDDENLY! Her mom came and smacked his dad's phone so agressively that it broke into pieces (the phone)

Her dad was puzzled for a moment and suddenly started to smack her mom!

Mom ran away and packed her things

Her dad was furious amd again beat her mom

The girl was puzzled and speechless as she is just 7y\o

Her mom bought the girl along with her

She was crying (the girl)

They both went to Grandma's house

The grandma asked as smiling"where is suhail?"(the girl's elder brother)

Her mom cried,and the smile in Grandma's face dropped

And they both started quarrelling again and again,Every day and every night.

The days passed so unpleasant for everyone

The parents got divorce and her 2 elder brothers entered a boarding school.

The girl's name is SAMREEN

She was with her mom and continuing her school life

Her mom used to beat her a lot .her mom just yelled her for everything.like....literally everything. Her mom abused her mentally and physically

Samreen missed her dad and her two brothers a lot.. she cried day and night.sje was like a princess arrested in her castle.

Days passed by......

Her brothers used to visit her twice a year.

She really Loved everyone,she wanted love and care

But all she got is only the abandoned feeling, loneliness,heart breaks,insults and a judgements.

She tried her best to be a "good girl"

But no one appreciated.......

(As the days passed..... Without any pleasent in mind and body)

As she was changing a lot during these times and no-one cared about her mental health.

She lost herself....

A\N:this is my first story 😌 i know I've made lot of mistakes in this part but I'm sure that I'll get better.

This is based on a true story 🙂

Please give feedback 😁