"Will You understand?"

"It has been two weeks! I still can't believe that I'm back to my twenties!" standing in front of the door, Neon said as he was wondering at his reflection.He startled as his mother suddenly knocked on the door. Slowly, he opened the door. " Oh, Neon, you aren't still ready? Didn't i tell you we are visiting the psychiatrist today?"

- "yeah, yeah let's go! I didn't forget though! "

**********

That psychiatrist was really something, really really well- known. "I think.....maybe he'll understand my matter." Neon thought as he was entering the chamber of that doctor. It was like an art exhibition room, all the walls were filled with arts. "The doctor has a good choice " Neon thought, but his thoughts were cut by the words of the doctor " yes, I also think so."
Neon startled, "huh?what?"
-" I also think that I have a good choice. Now sit down please."

Neon was impressed. Maybe all the psychiatrists are like this, great mind readers.The doctor looked up at Neon's mother and asked her to leave. She left as the doctor sat in front of Neon. " Speak up, everything, that is going through your mind, just tell me everything, here! Here nobody will call you insane or something."

Neon sighed and said " that actually doesn't matter to me now. But even if I tell you everything,

will you understand? "