THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN US

Y: At last it seems like there is something between us...
But there isn't, Right?!
O: ....
Y: I am going

Omer tried to stop yasemin but in vain.

Omer wasn't able to stop thinking...does he really have feelings toward her? Why is he scared to loose her? Who was yasemin for her?

After much thought, he decided to go to Yasemin. When yasemin opened the door, she hugged Omer thoughtlessly.

O: Yasemin are u okay?
Y: Come in.
O: what happend?
Y:...
O: yasemin you make me nervous.
Y: Azem was here
O: what?! Why didn't u call me

Omer pulled hair from Yasmine's face

O: Are you okay? Did he something hurt you? What did he say?!
Y: no there is nothing to be nervous.
O: why did he come?
Y: He wanted from me to drop the Cuma's case...
O: Yasemin I am so sorry, I should not asked to take this case. I should not risk you life.
Y: don't worry
O: please leav this case.
Y: No I amn't gonna give up.
O: i won't allow you to put yourself in danger.
Y: don't worry about me, Cuma is in the danger and i should protect him.
O: Yasemin why can't u understand?! He is Azem Demirkıran, most dangerous Mafios. He can kill you in one second.
Y: I'm not afraid of him.
O: Maybe you aren't but I'll never forgive myslef if something happen to you. At first i lost my wife and now...

Yasemin was surprised that Omer mentioned her with his wife...

Y: Do not Exaggerat, nothing will happen.

Omer relized that yasemin wasn't gonna to give up.

O: Okay as you wish but be careful.

Yasmine smiled in agreement

Y: It's already too late, sorry to bother you.
O: come on, You never bother me, you know right?

Yasemin smiled.
O: It's already too late i'll go.
Y: okay.

Omere stood up and he was gonna go, when something stopped him and Forced  to ask a question to Yasemin.

O: Yasemin
Y: Huh?
O: why did u ran away from Cafe?
Y: what?
O: why didn't you let me to answer?
Y: I knew answer.
O: what did u know?
Y: there is nothing between us.
O: Do you think so?
Y: What, is not it so?
O: We need to talk.
Y: No we don't. Little talk can't change something.
O: So you want to tell me that this bond what we have doesn't mean anything for you?
Y: This bond doesn't give allow me to come and sit with ur family!
O: Nothing special...you just came in my life 18 yeas ago and make it special, make me feel that i am important.
Y: It wasn't me! I wasn't good enough...
O: You still can not forget and forgive me.

Yasmine looked to him confused

Y: OMER GO!
O: It's true i was wrong when i chose aysel ( i don't remember omer's wife name)
Y: I don't want to listen.
O: we  have to talk about this!
Y: We don't. It's already too late. It ended  years ago! Sorry as u said Before, neither had started.
O: Do you not even think to give me a chance?
Y: There is no chanc!
Your life, your family's ghost doens't let us to be happy.
O: we still can try.
Y: Go and spend this time with your son, in this world he needs u more than i do.
O: Yasemin maybe you don't need me but I need you. I can't more.
When you are with me everything is much better, then you go and everything becomes black and white.

Y: Omer do not you get it? You't don't need me, I amn't created for you, I just can comfort you and make you feel relax, not loved. I don't deserve you. Go and find your happines, we were, are and will be good friends, always forever.
O: So you don't wand to be with me? Doens't it matter at all what i did years ago?
Y: No
O: then why didn't you creat familly, got married?!
Y: You know how careerist I am!

"Or you can not forget me," Omer said in a flirtatious voice.

Y: Sorry but If your wife had not died, do you think I would have waited for the rest of My life? !
O: It's fact you are still here!
And you'll never be happy with anyone expect me Ms. Lawyer.
Y: please go Your honor.
O: Remember this day! One day we'll be together!
Y: Be careful.

Omer went to the door, but suddenly stopped, turned around and kissed yasmine.

She was confused, didn't know what to say...

O: You know at first i thought that my love Would end...But as it seemed, I wasn't able to forget you, I need you in my life, You are my home yasemin, You should always sit At my family table...
And you should make me happy and help me to make my son happy. Please give me your hand and help me, don't leav me Ms. Lawyer.

Yasmine looked into his eyes for a moment without making a sound and returned only a gentle kiss in response.

Thank u for reading<3
I hope you liked it .
Please don't forget to vote and coment what you want to read about them.
Feedbacks will be appracted <3