Introduction

You and Levi met as a child you were 12 when you lost your parents due to titans and Levi was 12 as well he saw you on the streets and took you in. Slowly turning into friends and you slowly starting to like him...more than a friends way. Once you and him got old enough you started your training to become an attack on titan. Once you and Levi finish the training you went on to attacking them. At this time your crush on him grows but little did you know he liked you the whole time. You love him and you think he loves someone else and Levi loves you and he thinks you are in love with someone else. Your mom was an attack on titan before she died while off duty as well as your siblings and your father. That's the whole reason why you became an attack on titan to avenge your family that got massacred by a titan. As soon as you get to the training site you and Hange meet and you to become best friends immediately. But she starts to like... more than a friend way. You and her start getting closer and closer to the point where you and her share everything with eachother. In these next chapters you will she the story unfold slowly.

Author note: this story is going to start out when you are 12 :). I will post the next part Wednesday.

Don't forget to vote<3