CHAPTER 2 (she didnt add a title-)

(My best friend did this chapter)
I ask someone to find out where they were heading "why do you need their locations?" "Doesn't matter" they needed punishment. I heard a calming voice. "We're heading to the arcade soon" it was coiny. "I'll be right there." The arcade wasn't very far. I saw teardrop there. They were also there when leafy was getting bullied. Why wouldn't they help her? Maybe they were scared? Nonetheless they didn't do anything wrong. After a few games I went to the steak house. I made sure no one followed me. I was confident coiny would take good care of leafy.

🪙 meanwhile☁️
"LEAFY'S A CRIMINAL AND SHOULD NOT BE PROTECTED LIKE THAT" "Calm down Nickel, your disrupting everyone" "THAN LETS LEAVE!!!" "Fine" *they walk outside*
"I feel a weird presence hear..." "Relax cloudy" *they hear a noise* *cloudy falls* "WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OKAY, PLEASE BE OKAY"
*he shakes his body* "WHO DID THIS"
*Nickel falls to the floor after feeling a sharp pain in his back*
📌PIN'S POV📌
After dropping the bodies off at my house, I headed back to the arcade.
"What took you so long?" Leafy asks. "Just fixing things at the bakery"
After a few hours later we head our separate ways.
I chop up their bodies in my kitchen. I tried not to get blood everywhere.
"This would make a perfect strawberry filling" I thought
I added nickel's silver to a cake for toppings and cloudy's fluff to make pastries soft.
I used their blood for strawberry jam.
I looked to the side and could've swear I saw teardrop in the window.
I ignored it and stored the pastries in my pantry for tomorrow.