𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗼'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

I was laying in my bed. I couldn't sleep. I didn't want to bother Star so i just layed there in silence. I decided to do some execise.

I did some pushups and karate moves to help me fall asleep but i didn't help at all. It just brought back memories that i wanted to go away.

I stopped and sneaked to the kitchen. I made some food and ate it. Alone. I sighed and once i finished i sneaked back upstairs. I used the bathroom then layed down again. Still couldn't sleep. 𝑆𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦? i thought to myself. I went on my phone and texted a bunch of people. It didn't help me fall asleep at all.

I went onto the room and just layed there for a few minutes

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗦𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆)

I saw Star coming up. "Hey" she smiled. I say it back and she sits next to me. "What are you doing up here?" she asked. "Whenever i'm sad or can't sleep, I come up here to distact and relax myself." I say not looking at her. "Whats up?" She asks getting closer. "I don't want to talk about" i look down. "When i'm sad or can't sleep i just think about happy thoughts and the person i love" she smiled. "I can't do that" i state. "Why?" She asks.

"Because both of those are you. I'm even imagining you." I say looking down. Star left for Mewni weeks ago and i still act like shes around. I curled up into a ball and layed there. I heard the window open and it was my dad. "I know you miss her son but you have to stop talking to yourself and coming out here" he states as he pulls me back into my room. I just simply nod at him as he leaves.

I look at the mirror she gave me and think if i should call or not. I decided to do it the next morning.

I woke up and called Star first thing in the morning. We talked about how much we missed each other and what we did during the week. As we were catching i couldn't help but think about how i didn't get a chance to tell her how i feel. I think about it again but decide not to say owt. If the feelings are there on her side too then we are both in a forbiden love thing. If they aren't then she'll probably never talk to me again...

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗮'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 <3 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻. 𝗕𝘆𝗲 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘀!

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 454