Time for them to know

i woke up at about 6: 45 am.   i just wanted to eat breakfast . camilo woke up a little excited because i was up, he also told mee that breakfast  was almost done and that it would be done in about 30 seconds as he has been keeping up with the time. as if magic, 30 seconds later alma called everyone down for breakfast . we all ate breakfast. after breakfast , me, my mom, my dad, my siblings, and alma had a talk.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE TALK

and that was it.....everyone knew that i was a witch. delores heard the talk and told the rest of the family. sometimes i hate delores' gift. isabela had turned completly against mee as soon as she saw me.  i wasn't even to blame for this shit!  i can'tt even think about it without wanting to cry and sob. i hope me and mirabel could still be friends because i could use someone as loyal as her to be my first friend.  to escape all the drama and tears that i wouuld've cried while bbeeing couped up in camilo's room. i finally came to a fountain i had never noticed, then again, i have not really been outside casita ever since i arrived. i sat down at the fountain.   soon after i sat down a boy came over to me and introduced himself as Innet. after a while of talking it was the afternoon. and we both went home for lunch. mirabel walked over to me with a stupid smirk plastered along her face.

"oooooo who is the boy"  mirabel said

" psh.. i dont know what ur talking about.." 'nice going y/n she definately believed you' i thought to myself. i decided that i would just tell her who it was

"  he said his name was Innet, he was so nice and sweet. i have never met anyone as more gentle than him.....except for......well.......camilo" i blushed as i said his name  annd i knew that i liked him and not innet although me and innet could still be friends. mirabel must have noticed me blushing because she started teasing me about camilo until delores came and took me away from mirabel.

"y/n is it true? do you really like my little hermano?" i looked at delores confused bc i don't know what  the word 'hermano' meant

" hermano?" i questioned

" oh right, sorry forgot that you dont know spanish. it means brother and also do you....do you like him?"  ofcourse it meant brother.

"ye-yeah i guess i do but im pretty sure he don't like me so yeah. and even if he did im pretty sure alma would never allow it because apparently im a witch. i've noticed that she doesn't like me after what happened. " i replied, my face dropped a little while saying the last two sentences. i went to camilo's room feeling kinda sad so i went to bed.