An Open Letter to My Fellow Pinoys

To my beloved Philippines especially to my Filipino readers,

I know that it's been a very long time since I wrote a chapter in this story.

If I'm not mistaken, I was only 15 years old when I wrote this story.

I cringed when I tried to read this tbh, 😂 I told myself that yeah, I was so out of reality when I created this piece but to be honest, I did not regret writing this.

The reason why? Because I was able to know a lot of wonderful readers and authors. I made friends with some authors here in Wattpad.

I remember being thrilled that a (former) schoolmate of mine was a fan of my works ahaha!

Now, I am 21 years old.

From a Special Science student to an Engineering student. A lot of things happened.

From the implementation of K-12 in our education system, burial of late dictator in the Libingan ng mga bayani, and now we are facing a pandemic.

A pandemic that hurt us.

That killed a lot of our frontliners and some of our fellow Filipinos.

That affected not only mine, but also others' mental, emotional, social, spiritual, and emotional health.

This pandemic as well, showcased the qualities that our leaders have right now.

This upcoming May 9, we have a choice.

The power is in us.

It's our time to make a difference.

A time to make a stand.

A time to let our voices be heard.

A time for us elect a responsible and truthful leaders .

A time for us to vote.

I am here to remind you that your vote is not a waste. It's your right.

Your vote is priceless, so don't ever let a candidate buy it.

Your vote is not equal to Php 300. Your vote is more than that. For your worth is more than gold.

My beloved readers, I am encouraging you to exercise your right properly.

Let's vote for the leaders who are not corrupt, liars, and deceivers.

Let's elect a leader who has the right mind, right heart, and right attitude towards leadership.

Let's vote for a leader where we can see God's values in them.

And I am proud to say, that my vote for President is for our incumbent VP, Leni Robredo.

Our beloved VP is not corrupt.

The Office of the Vice President received for 3 consecutive years (2018-2020) the highest Commission on Audit Rating. Meaning to say, there are no anomalous activities happened in her office.

Her leadership quality is topnotch.

Under the leadership of VP Leni, the office of the Vice President received ISO 9001:2015 certification, proving that the quality of their services and products are good.

She genuinely wanted to uplift our lives, especially the lives of the less fortunate people.

The OVP launched an anti-poverty program named "Angat Buhay" where it partnered with 372 organizations and was able to mobilized Php 520 million worth of resources where it benefitted 321, 001 families and 305, 223 individuals in 223 communities nationwide as of December 2021.

Her and her team's response in COVID-19 is one of the most competent response. The OVP provided free shuttle services, PPEs, dorms, and more to our front liners.

The OVP gave jobs to local sewers by assigning them to create the PPEs for our frontliners.

The OVP has launced Bayanihan E-konsulta where you can ask for infos related to Covid to the volunteer doctors and nurses.

They also gave Covid Care Kits to those people who are exposed to Covid.

Under the leadership of VP Leni, the OVP provided free vaccines, built community learning hubs for the students where they can have an access to education even if there is lockdown, provided access to those who wanted to hire and people who wanted jobs in this type of pandemic, and more. VP Leni has done so much and achieved so much but I am going to keep this short in order for me not to be a reason of your boredom. I encourage all of you to research and always check your sources whether it's credible or not.

Despite of the limited mandate according to 1987 constitution, (her programs and her COVID-19 response are not part of her mandate) she went beyond and above as the Vice President of the country.

Imagine if she's the President.

We will have a president who is honest, competent, and has the heart of service.

My vote for Vice President, Senator Kiko Pangilinan who also share the same qualities to VP Leni.

For Senators:

Atty. Chel Diokno
Sen. Risa Hontiveros
Former Sen. Sonny Trillanes IV
Sen. Leila De Lima
Atty. Neri Colmenares
Atty. Alex Lacson
Atty. Sonny Matula
Atty. Luke Espiritu
Sen. Dick Gordon
Teddy Baguilat
Elmer Labog
Carmen Zubiaga

(Considering: Cabonegro, Villanueva)

Partylist:
Considering: Agri, Magdalo, Kabataan, P3PWD, Akbayan

Please, let's based our decision on facts, not on lies and propagandas made by our enemies.

Let's vote wisely and carefully.

Let's make a decision that we can be proud of.

A decision that we can boast to the next generation.

For we are not only doing this for ourselves, but for our family, for our friend's family, for other people, for the the next generation, for the Filipinos and more especially, for God.

It was written:

"He who justifies the wicked and condemns the just, both of them alike are abomination to God." (Proverbs 17:15)

I may not be famous and I may be inactive in Wattpad world but I wanted to use my platform to share my thoughts and opinions. Opinions that are based on facts.

See you on May 9th, my beloved countrymen. May God bless us all. 🇵🇭

With so much love,

StunningYellow_21