Why I created this book

I created this book so that I could help people get closer to God the Lord and mighty God. I want to help you all get close and have a great relationship with the Lord. For he is important and loves each and every one of you. He wants to have a relationship with you. But in order to have a relationship with him, you have to accept him into your life. Accept him as your lord and savior. Let him lead you and guide you. Let him help you. This book is a way that can help you and let you know that the Lord loves you. The Lord cares about you and like with Moses. He will never leave nor forsake you. He promised this and he keeps all of his promises to us. We may not be able to see him physically, but he's there. We just have to let him in. In John 3: 16 it says For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son  that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. This verse and other verses shown in the Bible show that he wants us and he wants to save us. He is a good God and wants the best for all of us, he knows what's good for us. God thinks of us and is there when we need him. He won't leave us. He is always with us. He's been with us ever since he sent his son to die on the Cross for our sins. Just so that we could be saved. And three days later Jesus came back resurrected. All of this happened so that we could have a relationship with him. When you get close to God and have a wonderful relationship with him, don't be ashamed to show it. Praise the Lord wherever you are. Thank him. Thank him for everything he has given you. Praise him for he is the one that gives us our best life and great guiding. He guides us to him, to the right path. The right, God based path. The path and road we should be going and learning to accept the Lord and to accept others. God has a purpose for every single one of us. Some of us just don't know it yet. But he will guide us and let us know. In Jesus' name. Amen.