Chapter one

Narcissa was born into the Black family. Her mother and father are Druella and Cygnus Black. She has 3 sisters. Their names are Bellatrix, Amber, and Andromeda Black. Narcissa is the youngest but twins with Amber Narcissa is the oldest out of Amber and her by 8 minutes. Bellatrix is the oldest. Andromeda is the middle child. Narcissas' birth year is 1995. Narcissa has blonde hair and blue eyes. Narcissas' height is 5'9 or 5'10. Narcissa's a pureblood. She got sorted into Slytherin. That's where she met Lucius Malfoy. Narcissas' first cousin is Sirius Black. Another one of her cousin's Regulus Black.
Narcissa likes James tho. Narcissa's parents don't like James. Narcissa has to hide her crush on James. James sees she has a crush on him and he kisses her cheek and Narcissa blushes. Bellatrix walks in and sees him. Bellatrix says "I'm telling mom and dad Cissy."
Narcissa says "NO don't please they'll be mad."
Bellatrix smirks and says " that's the point, Cissy."
Narcissa says "Bella don't please."
Bellatrix says "Fine Cissy."
Narcissa says "Thank you, Bella."
Bellatrix says "Whatever."
Bellatrix walks away. Narcissa looks at James and says "I'm so sorry about her."
James says "It's fine Narcissa I get it she's crazy."
Narcissa chuckles and says "Yes that's true James.''
James and Narcissa talk till it's time to go to the grand hall and they sit at their tables. Narcissa talks to Lucius while eating. Narcissa says "Hey Lucius, who do u like?"
Lucius says "I like you Cissa."
Narcissa says "Oh ok."
Lucius smiles and so does Narcissa. Lucius says "See u later Cissa.''
Narcissa says "See you later Lucius."
Narcissa and Lucius go to the dorms. Once Narcissa gets to her dorm she grabs clothes and gets a shower ready.