Chapter 4

Maknae Line in trouble. Warning! This chapter does contain spanking! This is your only warning!

Taehyung expected a lot of things when Jungkook enters his room. Asking to hang out? Yeah, that was common. To play on the console? Maybe. Make some food? Definitely, how could he say no? To go out at 1:30 at night? That was definitely a new one.

It took him and Jimin by surprise. Their maknae wanted to willingly go behind Jin's back, to disobey? Who was he and what has he done with their baby?

"You wanna go where?"

    Jimin looked absolutely appalled. Tae could feel the beginning of a smirk spread across his face. "Please Jiminie-hyung! It's just the park!" Taehyung scoffed at the way the kid completely disregarded him. "You also wanna go at 1:30 in the fucking morning kid!" Jimin's resolve was breaking, and both boys knew it.

  Jungkook has the meanest pair of puppy dog eyes.

  "Yeah, because hyung's won't be awake at 1:30! C'mon, please?"

    Taehyung leaned over to the slightly older boy. "The kids got a point. I mean it is just the park. 10 minutes away, tops." Jimin turned to him, baffled that Tae was going along with this. "No, you guys are not going to drag me into this!" He exclaimed. That's when Jungkook changed tactics.

   "Hyungie.. I love you! You'll be my favorite hyung if you let me go!" The kid started fake crying on the spot. It was impressive. Tae squawked in disbelief. This brat! Jimin was visibly breaking, and it was hilarious to see his resolve break thanks to a 13 year old boy.

    "Why do you wanna go so bad Kookie?" The train of emotions that passed through his eyes were a new sight to see. Anger, guilt, sadness, and betrayal were the most prominent. "Because I asked every hyung if I could go and they all brushed me off." In reality, none of the older boys brushed him off. Jin said no because it was too cold. Hobi was way too busy to take him, but promised him ice cream later. Namjoon wasn't even home at the moment, and Yoongi was dead to the world. His guilt was quickly brushed off, and was replaced with an emotion neither boy had seen before.

Anger.

   "It's not fair. If you guys won't take me, then I'll tell hyung that you," he pointed at Jimin, "cussed at me. And that you," the finger was at Taehyung., "snuck your phone back last week even though you were grounded!" The two older boys gaped at the steaming kid. How did he know?! Both gave each other a knowing look, and nodded.

  "Shoes and jacket, now. You have five minutes. You take too long, then we're leaving your little ass."

  Jungkook jumped for joy.

Joy was no longer an emotion anyone was feeling. Come to find out, Jungkook is deathly scared of the dark, Tae can't navigate to save his life, and Jimin has started receiving messages from the highest power.

Jin.

Jungkook clung to Taehyung as he cried loudly into the night. "I wanna go home, TaeTae! I wanna go home!" The kid was wailing like it was the end of the world and Taehyung was at a lost. He doesn't even know where home is! It's way too dark to see shit, and his phone died minutes ago. Another choked sob came from the kid, and Taehyung groaned softly. He's never seen the kid cry like this before! He awkwardly bounced the kid in his hold, and turned to his best friend for help. Jimin was freaking out.

"I can not believe you two dragged me into this.."

"Jimin.."

"Let's go to the park, Hyung. It'll be fun Hyung!"