chapter 1

-Naruto pov-

"Naruto,Naruto would you get up before you're late for school."
    I hear my mom yelling at me from (I'm guessing) the kitchen. I sit up on my bed and notice my phone has blown up from a group chat I'm in. I decide to ignore the texts and get ready for school instead. I head to my closet and get dressed. Its Friday so i wear baggy clothes an orange long sleeve tee, that has swirly designed circling and ending in the middle of my shirt just like my the tattoo that's on my stomach. And I just add a pair of black cargo pants on and adding desired chains here and there. I grab my phone, headphones and school bag as I head downstairs not bothering to do anything with my hair. I decide to see why the reason my phone had blown up. I unlock my phone and go to the g G.C I read through the texts and all I get out of it is that a new kid is transferring to our school. His name is Sasuke Uchiha and his family is rich or whatever and he's also apparently good looking.
Is he as good looking as sakura said i wonder.
I get to the kitchen still lost in thought and grab a piece of toast before saying bye to my mom who was cooking for my dad who was getting ready for work.
On the way to school I run into Kiba like most days
" Naruto." He yells running to my side.
   "Hey Kiba." As were walking he starts talking about the new kid sasuke. As he's mid sentence I stop him and ask, " is he y'know sasuke as good looking as everyone says?" I ask him." Yeah he is want to see I have a picture Sakura gave me." Kiba replies taking his phone out. " Its cool I'll just wait till we get to school." I say picking up my pace because the 10 minute bell is probably about to ring. As we get to the school ground, kiba and I split our ways because we only have lunch and band class together. We decide to eat lunch at our tree in the back of the school building. I start walking to my homeroom class stoping at my locker on the way there. I hear two girls run up to me squealing. " Naruto guess what!?" Ino and sakura say at the same time. "What.?" I say placing my morning books and necessitates in my bag. "He's in our homeroom!" Sakura says.
who is she talking about.?
   "Sasuke's in our class." Ino adds.
"Oh the new transfer student." I say starting to walk to class with the two girls. We continue our conversation as the second bell rings signaling us to take our seats. I do so as do the other students. The class is still chatty as Kasashi walks in. And it gets silent.

  "As most of you already know we have a new student as of today please treat him nice." Kakashi tells the class. "He is going to introduce himself now please come in Mr.Uchiha." Kakashi says making his way to his seat as the door opens.

The door opens and a boy walks in the class. Everyone's eyes are nesmerized on the boy walking to the middle of the room.
Ok look I'm saying this, one: I never believed true love at first sight until now. I now know what all the hype about the boy was. This boy was wearing a very faded pair of black jeans and a dark navy blue almost black shirt. On the back of his shirt right in the middle was a symbol that looked like a fan and it was red and white colored.
Huh must be his clan's symbol. I thought to myself.
    I study his face as he starts talking. Its a work of art alone, his eyes cold and hiding something behind them, they lack color almost being black. His lips are thin but look soo soft. As I said before I don't fall in love at first sight but this boy changed that all.

-Sasuke's pov-
Walking into this unfamiliar class room everyone's eyes are on me. Im used to it by now because im the second eldest son of my father who runs the uchiha industries and businesses. It gets old time after time.      At my last school I was the popular boy and its going to be the same game here too. I get to the middle of the class and look at all the students but one of them cath my eye. This boy had blonde hair and wiskerd marks on His cheeks. His eyes were like oceans alone. Looking into them I felt calm for the first time in my life. "Go ahead and introduce your self." Kakashi tell me walking back to his desk. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha and I moved her from L.A with my family," I start and a few girls start squeeling. I start talking again and look in the direction of the blonde boy and notice he is staring at me. I stop talking and flash him a smile and thats when he turns away looking out the window he's sitting by while his face turns pink with blush. I finish introducing my self and start making my way to the empty seat next to the blonde. "Oh Sasuke, Naruto is going to take you on a tour of the school." Kakashi say getting up and walking to the middle of the room writing Something on the white board. " W-what why do I have to take him why can't Shikamaru or Choji take him." The blonde boy says while standing up suddenly. "Because were going over what we did in class yesterday and I know you already know how to do it so get going, and please take your bag with you." Fine." He sais getting up and walking twords the door. I Follow him.

Can walking with a stranger you don't know be calming and comforting, because that's how it feels right now. "So do you have your schedule yet or no." The blonde says stoping in the hallway. "Uh yeah it have it right here." I say as i hand him the piece of folded paper on it. I watch his eyes and facial expressions as he looks it over. " Uh well we have all the same classes together and the same lunch period." Naruto said look at me with an expressionless face.

Is that good or bad. I think to my self as we start walking again