THE BEGINNING

'Where...am...I?' A transparent white orb that sometimes flicker here and there floats around the empty void. 'Where...w-where am I?' The orb slightly shakes as if trying to move.

'Last thing I remember was...' An image of a man wearing a military suit was pointing a glock in front of him before nothing is shown again. 'I...I was BETRAYED BY THOSE BASTARDS!!!' The orb turns to the color of semi purple. 'I HOPE THEY ALL TURN TO STONE AND BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY!!!' The orb's color turn darker and darker.

"My my, what do we have here? A betrayed soul that has so much darkness..." A voice echoed through out the void leaving the orb confused and turn its color to slightly light purple. "You are truly a poor soul that you even didn't know about anything. You have the right to be angry and thirst for revenge." The voice said but this voice was a deeper and tired not like the last voice.

"He would be an excellent Host and champion for us my brothers...our creations will pay for what they did to us." Another voice said with a venomous tone that even the orb shook.

'Who...what are these guys?' The orb silently asked itself not knowing that the voices heard it. "Forgive us for not introducing ourselves, I am the eldest of the 3, Vermillion Etheria." The voice that had a venomous tone turned into a slightly happy tone. "I am the second of the 3, Nyxetheon Etheria." A voice that almost resembles that of a girl introduced itself.

The third voice stayed silent for a couple of minuets before coughing. "I am the youngest of the 3, Ender Etheria." The voice sounded like a teenager with a slightly deep but normal tone. '3? 3 what?! finish your worlds for gods sake!!!'

A few hours or moments passed with complete silenced but before the orb got to say a word 3 figures appeared around it. "We are the Creators, we call our race as Met'rusia it means Creator of creators." A figure stepped forward but appeared to be a little shorter than the other two. At the exact height of 5'11 while the others are 6'ft. or maybe taller.

"You are extremely a poor soul but a powerful one that is acceptable in our standards." A deep voice said as one of the more taller figures move around. 'What does that mean?' the orb changes its color to bright yellow. "It means, my dear, that you've been chosen as our champion to take revenge on all those that have wronged you and carry our vengeance on those foolish gods." A feminine voice said as the second figure with noticable curbs rock its body side to side. 'What is this? A reincarnation cycle with a system? Bull$%#@.' "Not true my little friend, you see I gave you one and its currently asleep so the remaining thing is that of your body." The voice of the short figure said.

"We grant you an opportunity to return to your world once you have attained power and kill the ones you hate." The tall figure said as the rest agreed with it.

"You will be sent to a world made out of mana, but don't worry the system is not like the others that I have created a long time ago, this one will devour anything and turn them to any form of mass you want. That is all the hint you can get." The short figure suddenly waved its hand then darkness covered the vision of the orb.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Somewhere in an overgrown forest that covered for miles long suddenly burst of dark purple light so dark that it almost blocked out the sun's color and turned it into an eclipse.

"Ugh." A male voice came from a large bush before twigs and branches of the said bush start to crack and move.

A few moments later a teenage male exited the bush without any clothes on. "My head feels like its about to burst."