The Supreme

Nan helped Addy unpack her things before heading downstairs into the kitchen where they found Madison, Zoe, Queenie and Misty sat around a table. They entered the kitchen and were greeted by glances from the other girls.

"Looks like I've got two bitches inside my head now." Madison sighed before getting up and leaving. Queenie explained that Madison was just a washed up movie star and that she wasn't worth listening to. "So," Zoe said with a smile, " What's your story?" Addy folded her hands and placed them on the table.

"Well... I was at school and..." Addy explained what happened to the other girls, their stories weren't overly different; Zoe had killed her boyfriend, Misty was burned at the stake and Queenie had fried a man's hand with grease. Addy poured herself some coffee from the jar on the table, she was exhausted from the trip.

The girls turned to the sound of high heels against wooden floorboards. A tall, thin woman with short blonde hair, a black dress and a black hat strolled into the room. 

"You must be the new girl." Fiona said, holding out a welcoming hand. Addy shook it politely, and sat back down. "You girls, you're never going to learn anything sat around here drinking coffee and gossiping, we're going on a field trip. Jesus Christ, wear something black."