chapter 3

I laid her down onto the bed and left. It's been a few minutes that's she's been in there. "AHH!!" I heard y/n scream. We all wanted to go in there and see why she screamed but we weren't aloud to. Monty was on edge while Michael was on his phone talking to mom.

'Please be okay.' I thought. "We have a surprise for you all!" Aunty said, allowing us in. Y/n was laying on her side, crawled up into a ball. She had pure white and orange wings, two white horns that faded to black, white and orange fox ears and a tail.

She was blanketing herself with her one wing, hiding from the light. "Turn off the lights and close the curtains." I said. Her wings, ears, tail and horns glowed bright orange once we closed the curtains.

"Woah." Was all we could say. None of us had ever seen a hybrid or even heard of one. "She's part pheonix, fox and demon. She yelled because her wings came out way to fast. It's all new to her. If you look closely, there's a hint of orange in her eyes." Aunty C said.

"She can also switch between each animal. Each one has it's own colour and ability. The pheonix can control any form of fire and can create fire of its own. The fox controls her speed and agility and the demon allows her to be immune to fire." She spoke again. "Does she need training?" Mom asked, walking through the door.

"No. She was able to do all of these things even before she turned. Like her speed, she's the fastest out of all of you. When the pizzeria burnt down, she came out with no bruise or burn visible on her body. The way she'd easily dodge each hit or movement during SD(self defence)."

"So her body allowed her to get used to her abilities so that once she turns, it'll be less work and pain for her to go through." Monty said. "Exactly." Aunty agreed. "Her hair fades to orange when she's angry or when she's in her pheonix form." Aunty spoke again.

"Aunty? I'm hungry." Y/n said, she was in her fox form. "Ok dear, let's get you something to eat." Aunty said, closing y/n's eyes. "Its gonna be over soon, the pain will go away." Mom said, placing her hand on y/n's back. "So old man. I heard you almost died." I said, going to my father.

"Yup, but it was my fault." He said, shaking my hand. "I'd like you to meet your future son in law." I said, pushing Monty towards him. "Its good to meet you, sir. I'm Montgomery but my friends call me Monty." He said.

"The same goes to you. My name is William but you can call me father." He said, pulling out his hand. Monty shook it with a strong grip. "Papa!" We heard y/n come to us. "Hi, hun. How are you?" Dad said, turning around.

"Its going great!" She said, her tail wagging behind her. 'Never knew someone would be so happy to see a fossil' I thought. I looked over to Monty, his tail was wagging and he had the biggest smile on his face.

"Man, go tell her how you feel." I said. "That's moving very fast if you ask me." "Your totally in love." "Is not!" "Says the one who has hearts in his eyes and love on his mind." He didn't respond.

"Fuck- fine. I'll tell her when we go back." I nodded. "Ok, you can take her back to the field. She's eaten and her eyes have adjusted to the light." Aunty said. I looked at Monty. "Oh no." He mumbled. I just burst out laughing.

Time skip~

Y/n pov~

"Hey girls!" You said, placing Ace down. "Pussy!!" Zoey yelled. "Hiya, girly! We're sleeping at school tonight, wanna join?" Chica said, playing with your ears. "Chica, give her some space." Roxy said.

"Oh! Sorry, they just look so fluffy!" She said, backing away. "Can I speak to you..alone?" Monty said, eyeing the girls. "Sure!" You said. He took your hand led you to the pavilion. "What do you wanna talk about?" You said.

"I actually wanted to tell you something." He said, scratching the back of his neck. "Go ahead." You said, sitting down. He sat next to you, placing his free hand on your thigh. "I like you!" He said, looking away.

When you didn't respond, he looked back at you. You put your hand behind his head and pulled him closer. Your lips meeting, from soft and gentle, to full on make out session. As you pulled away, you heard cheers.