chapter 1

You woke up to the sound of your alarm blaring in my ears. "Y/n, sweetie! Breakfast is ready!" Your mother yelled from the kitchen. You stood up and got something comfortable to wear. You brushed your hair and got your backpack.

'Let's do this I guess' you thought to yourself. You made your way downstairs to see your mom, dad, little sister and your two brothers. Your mom's name is Clara, she's always been there for you and your siblings.

Your dad's name is William, he got a new job as a technician at his old franchise. He couldn't believe how well the place was going while under your uncles hands. Your sister's name is Elizabeth, she never seemed fond of your brothers at all.

Your youngest brother's name is evan but everyone calls him cc, he's a few years older than eli. Then we get your twin brother, Michael. He's always bothering someone about the smallest things but you still love him. You always get along even after fights.

Today is your first day at your new school. You both were happy that you get to see a few of your old friends. Amy, Zoey, zain and Jason. You've been friends since you were kids. You haven't seen them for so long.

"Oi, get your head out of the clouds...clouds full of boys!" Eli said, teasingly. "Oo~ who said I was thinking about a boy? Are you thinking about a boy?~" you said, wiggling your eyebrows which she responded with a dramatic gasp.

"Morning, hun." father said, laying a kiss on your forehead. "So, when are you gonna take me to work again? I really wanna finish Ace." You said, thinking about the robot kitten dad allowed you to make. "I'll ask Henry." father said, you nodded. "Who's Ace?" Cc asked.

"Ace is a robot cat that I'm helping your sister make. She's like a real kitten but without having to feed or giving it a potty bowl. She's also very fluffy." Father said, satisfying cc's urges. You checked the time on my wristwatch, 7:45.

"Michael! Hurry up. Your going to be late!" You yelled. "Don't you mean 'we'?" He asked. "Nah, I'm leaving you to walk." You said, taking your motorbike's keys and making your way to the door. "Don't leave me!! I'm your brother!!" You heard your brother yell from inside the house.

You got onto your bike and made your way to the new school. RoseWood High. 'This place is big' you thought to yourself. As you parked by the student parking section, you heard a familiar voice say your name. You looked up to see Amy standing by the back entrance waving.

"I've missed you so much!" She said, pulling me into the building. "I missed you too, dork." You said. What you didn't know, was that someone was watching ya'll, watching you.

"Sup guys! Look who's here!!" Amy said, your friends perked up when they saw you. "Omg, y/n! It's been so long." Zoey said. "Hi, y/n. You look different!" Zein said. "Hello, madam." Jayson said, kissing your hand. "Hi guys!! I've missed you guys alot and so did Michael." You said.

"You left him to walk, didn't you?" Zoey asked earning a nod from you. "You bitch! I'm so gonna beat you in PE!" Michael said. You couldn't help but notice a muscular boy staring at you. He had hair as red as a rose and his eyes were a soft pink with a small hint of pure ruby.

A girl was standing with him. 'Probably his girlfriend' you thought. You guys made eye contact which he smirked at. 'Two can play at this game' you thought, you winked at him and placed your hand on you hip. He turned away, flustered.

"Y/N!" Zoey yelled in your ear. "Wrong move." Was all you said when she started sprinting away from you. "I'm sorry!!!" She yelled. You started running after her, she was much slower than you. You cought her and threw her over your shoulder.

"Gimme!" Amy said with a big smile on her face. "Take it." You said, handing the frightened girl to her girlfriend. "What did you learn out of this?" You asked Zoey who was now begging for an apology. "To never yell in your ear again?" She said, still scared.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't hurt you. I'd rather burn the boys in the depths of hell!" You said, traumatising them. "Hah! You think I'm scared of you?" Zein said. "Your scared of my father, correct?" You asked. "Yeah, duh." He said.

"My father yelled at Michael which earned a punch in the face and a broken rib. Try. Me." You said, not noticing everyone in the hall was staring at you with fear. "Pussy." You said, smirking.

Just then, your father walked in. A huge grin plastered across his face and something behind his back. "All I'm going to say is, she works." Your father said, handing you the now working kitten. "My baby!!" You said, looking at your little robot pet.

"Get your filthy, crusty, STANKY ASS HANDS AWAY FROM HER!" You said, smacking Jason's hand away. "Ow." He said, rubbing his hand. "Gimme the pussy!!" Zoey yelled making everyone in the main hall laugh.

"What's your first class?" Amy asked. "Math. You?" You responded. "Art. Sorry." She said, walking away as the bell rang. "Guess me and you are in the same class." A deep, low voice said. It was the guy who was staring at you but he was now wearing purple star shaped glasses.

"Nice shades dude." You said. He let out a small chuckle, motioning you to follow him. "Thanks, gorgeous." He said, making you giggle. It caught him off guard at how cute that sounded. "So, why don't you have, y'know, an animal yet?" He asked.

"Oh, uh- I don't know. I don't really like talking about that actually." You said, lowering your head. Small strands of hair falling to your face. "Mrs. Afton." A woman called to you. "Yes?" You asked, looking up. 'No way. No fucking way!'

You thought to yourself as a smile crept onto your face and tears pricked your eyes. "Aunty C!!!" You yelled, running to her. "Hi dear!! I haven't seen you in so long. It's been five years. Your uncle Henry must be really happy to see you." She said, hugging you.

"So!" Your aunt said a little to loudly, startling you. "Monty, I know you hate math and so does my dear niece, I'm giving you the opportunity to show her around and learn to know each other!" She said, winking at the last few words.

"no. I don't want a boyfriend." You said. "Oh hush. Maybe he can introduce you to the band." She spoke again. "We are looking for a female lead." The boy, Monty, said. You gave him a 'really' look.

"Then its settled. We'll do rehearsals tomorrow, you better come young lady." Your aunt said. You gave her a look. "You can bring Ace with." She motioned to Ace, who was by your side. "Deal, but I want stuff back." You said, holding your hand out.

Your aunt shook it and said, "its in my office." "Hell yeah!!" You yelled. Just then you felt someone behind you. "If you don't move, I'll elbow you in the groin." You said, bluntly. "Pretty please, just one hug?~" Monty asked.

"Oh, you wanted a hug. Y'know, you don't need to ask for one. I'm open 24/7 when it comes to hugs." You said, turning around. Taking the boy by surprise, but soon relaxed into your comforting touch. 'He has a tail!?'

You thought, as you noticed something swaying behind him. "Someones happy?" You said with a chuckle. He buried his head into your neck, nuzzling into the warmth.

"I'll have to suggest that you two make your way to my office, class is almost over." Your aunt said. Monty picked you up and wrapped your legs around his waist.

'Clingy. Cute!' You thought, a small smile plastered across your face. Ace followed Monty to your aunt's office. Monty picked the kitten up with his tail to let her rest.