Love you like strawberries

It's been 1 month since that attack happened.
Jungkook thought he and Taehyung kinda got along.
But boy he was wrong.
Taehyung completely started to ignore him. Taehyung was ignoring him but taetae wasn't.
Whenever Taehyung switched, Jungkook was like a apple of his eyes.
Switched Taehyung never got this much close to someone.
And here Jungkook and Taetae was.
Cuddling and watching TV.
Taetae was really close to Jungkook.
He loved to be clingy all the time.
Jungkook was not complaining tho. He loved Taetae. He is so cute and oh he had boxy smile. The smile was so adorable. Jungkook never saw Taehyung smile when he is normal. Completely different person in one body.

"Jungkookie do you know peacock and chicken are cousins?", Tae giggled.
"Really? never knew that", Jungkook chuckled. Jungkook remembered something. "Oh I have something for you!", Jungkook said excitedly.
"What is it?!", Tae showed the same excitement.
Jungkook gave Tae a doll. It was a bearded old man. Tae smiled his boxy smile and hugged the doll and it made a squeaky sound. Tae was startled at first but then he squished the toy again and when it made the sound again he started giggling.
"This is cute!", Tae said between his giggles. Jungkook ruffled his hair.
"He is so innocent", Jungkook thought.
"Thank you kookie. I love you like strawberries", Tae said.
Jungkook blushed.
"You like strawberries?", Jungkook asked. "I love it!", Tae said. "Okie I'll buy you some strawberries. Now go sleep", Jungkook stood up from the couch. "Okie dokie", Tae ran to his room. He placed the toy in his nightstand and fell into deep slumber.

At morning 🌄

Taehyung woke up because of the alarm. He snuggled into the pillow and tried to turn off the alarm on nightstand with looking. He accidentally squished the toy Jungkook gave him. Well technically not him but his switched self.
The toy made a squeaky sound.
Taehyung got startled. He was wide awake now. He looked at the toy that fell in the floor and picked it up. He squished it again and it made a squeaky sound. He smiled at the toy. But how did it came here? A toy can't walk right. He went downstairs after brushing. He took the toy with him. As always he was the last one to wake up. Jimin said good morning which he replied with a hum.
"Did you put it in my room?", Taehyung asked to Jimin. Jimin shook his head as no. "But I saw Jungkook give it to you", Jimin smirked at Jungkook.
"This shortie!", Jungkook glared at him. When he was done glaring he looked at Taehyung with round doe eyes.
"Why did you put this garbage in my room?", Taehyung rolled his eyes.
Jungkook got offended when Taehyung called the cute toy garbage.
"Excuse me?! You liked it when I gave it to you and now you are acting like a nut", Jungkook spoke.
"Oh shut up. This toy is like you a shit that I will never like", Taehyung scoffed.
"You...you dickhead!", Jungkook wasn't winning the fight so cursing might be a good idea but oh boy it wasn't.
"Who taught you this word kid?", Taehyung was surprised.
"I'm not a kid-", Jungkook was about to curse again.
"Can you two shut the fuck up? I was sleeping! You guys are annoying", Yoongi spoke. "But hyung-", Jungkook pouted. "He is annoying me", Taehyung cut him off.
"No I didn't!", Jungkook scoffed.
They again started the argument.
"Shut up! Dead cells are coming out of both of your mouths", Yoongi rolled his eyes and plopped in the sofa. Jimin fed him a gummy bears.
"Taehyung..", Yoongi called Taehyung with a serious tone. Taehyung shivered. He made a what face.
"You should take a therapy session. It's important. Try to understand Tae. Stop being so stubborn.", Yoongi tone softened. He was worried. Everyone was worried. No matter how rude Taehyung is. He is the apple of everyone's eye. Everyone loved him.
He might sound rude. But trust me he is the biggest softy.
Taehyung looked at Jungkook.
Jungkook gave him a warm smile.
Taehyung's heart fluttered.
"Yes please Taetae", Jimin pleaded.
Taehyung took a deep breath.
"Fine", Taehyung pouted.
"Yay", Jungkook clapped his hands.
Everyone looked at him dumbfounded.
"Heh sorry", Jungkook scratched his neck.
"Let's go then!", Jungkook chirped.
"Right now?", Taehyung pouted.
"Yep come on come on", Jungkook pulled Taehyung by his hands.
Jungkook's hands were warm and it felt good.
They went to Jungkook's room.
Jungkook took his glasses and put them on.
"I never seen you with glasses", Taehyung spoke. "Does it look good?", Jungkook posed.
"No you look ugly as always", Taehyung lied.
"Oh come on I don't look that bad", Jungkook pouted.
"Nope you look bad", Taehyung lied again. He checking Jungkook out every way possible.
"Whatever I'm pretty" Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"Why do you have to wear
glasses?", Taehyung questioned.
"Because I wanted professional", Jungkook posed again.
"Well nice try but you look stupid", Taehyung chuckled.
Even tho Taehyung just insulted Jungkook still Jungkook felt good. He felt good that Taehyung is chuckling because of him. Sounds cheesy but that's the truth. He feels something.
An unknown feeling. A feeling he never felt with anyone else.
"Anyways Taehyung do you have nightmares?", Jungkook asked. Taehyung looked hesitated.
Jungkook held Taehyung's hand.
"It's fine. Tell me I won't tell anyone pinky promise", Jungkook whispered.
"I-I do..", Taehyung spoke.
"You know that you have DID? ", Jungkook could see sadness in Taehyung's eyes.
"It's nothing bad Taehyung. It's not your fault. This usually causes by traumatic experience in childhood.", Jungkook explained.
"Did you have any?", Jungkook asked softly.
"I did but I don't wanna talk about it", Taehyung said.
"It's fine. You don't need to if you don't feel comfortable. I won't ask. But tell me when you do feel comfortable. Ok? I need to know. I need to know this to help you.", Jungkook kept his patience. "But I don't need help. I don't need you. I don't want people to think I'm weird and weak", Taehyung expressed his feelings.
"You are not weird Taehyung. I'm not helping you because you have a weird illness or something. I am gonna help you to get over your past ok. It's not your fault that something happened in your past. I wanna help you as a friend. But I can't help you if you don't communicate with me properly. Always remember I can't help you if you don't help yourself.", Jungkook spoke softly.
"I don't know what to do", Taehyung looked down.
"You don't have to... I'll tell you what to do. Trust me", Jungkook smiled.
Taehyung couldn't help but believe him. "Ok so you need to take antidepressants pills", Jungkook wrote something in a paper.
"I'll tell Yoongi hyung to bring it for you. Past few days I saw your different personality and I think you are cluster c. You cry a lot when you change your personality. But don't worry it's completely fine. Crying is a normal thing for human. I cry a lot." Jungkook reassured him and ruffled his hair.
"Taehyung listen. If you want to help yourself. You should do stuffs I say right now. Listen carefully. End the blame and the shame. It's important to tell yourself that this illness is not your fault. Your past is not your fault and traumas endured are absolutely not your fault. The blame lies purely with the perpetrator. Please remember that! And you should communicate. Talk with hyungs. Or me if you want. I always have time for you.", Jungkook smiled. Taehyung understood everything Jungkook said and mentally noted it.
"How much time will it take to be cured?", Taehyung asked.
Jungkook didn't know what answer Taehyung was excepting. He was kind of nervous.
"there's also no cure for dissociative identity disorder, long-term treatment can be helpful, if the patient stays committed. Effective treatment includes Psychotherapy which is also called talk therapy, the therapy is designed to work through whatever triggered and triggers the DID.", Jungkook explained.
He could see how Taehyung's mood was so turned down. He wanted to hug Taehyung and tell Taehyung that it's ok, it's fine, he is not different from anyone. And that's what Jungkook did.
He hugged Taehyung. Taehyung was taken back but soon he snuggled into Jungkook's neck. He could smell Jungkook's cologne. The same cologne Jungkook had when they slept together.
"It's fine Tae. You are no different from others. You have hyungs and me. Don't be sad", Jungkook broke the hug.
"Try to tell about everything next time. We can stop here today.", Jungkook told him before leaving the room.
Taehyung scanned Jungkook's room. Something he didn't do earlier.
It was neat and clean. Pretty cute decorations.
Taehyung walked out of the room.
He heard Jimin and Jungkook talk.
"It's something to worry about then", Jimin said sipping on a glass of juice.
"What's up?", Taehyung interrupted.
"Don't tell him.", Jungkook pouted.
"Too bad he tell me everything. Now tell me", Taehyung smiled. He took out the phone out of his pocket and showed a photo to Jimin.
"Or I will show this to Yoongi hyung", Taehyung smirked.
"Jungkook is having nightmares!", Jimin screamed.
"I hate you", Jungkook pouted.
"You don't now bye I'll let you deal with this now", Jimin ruffled Jungkook's hair and ran off.