Part 4!!

Hey guys, I've decided not to quit!! I'm gonna continue doing this story and I'm so excited to see where this goes! I hope you guys will continue to support this story. Enjoy.

(Schlatts POV still)

I have no other choice really.. So I began pulling down my pants and boxers. I got some toilet paper and started jacking off. Of course I thought about Alex while doing it.. his beautiful face, his gorgeous eyes.. fuck he's perfect. I didn't realise I was making any sound until someone started banging on my stall asking if I was alright.
"Oh shit, uh... yeah I'm alright thanks!!"
The other person was hesitant to leave but ended up leaving the bathroom. I think I'm alone now, I was so close to finishing aswell.
I started jacking off again and held my mouth closed with my hand, about 2 or so minutes passed and I finally finished. Oh god Alex is gonna think I was taking a shit or something.. I just gotta go back to the table as if nothing happened. I walked out of the stall and washed my hands, I then walked out of the bathroom and back over to the table.

(End of POV)

Schlatt finally came back from the toilet. "Hey, I ordered us some drinks, I didn't know what you'd like so I just ordered a plain old coffee." Quackity said to Schlatt.
"Oh yeah alright.. anything's fine!"
Schlatt answered.
Alex nodded his head and they sat in silence for a few minutes.
"Soo.. what are you planning to do after school ends?" Alex asked.
"Oh.. I totally forgot we were graduating soon! Haha.. I'm not really sure?" Schlatt replied.
"What about you though?"
"Oh me? I'm planning to move to Japan to do some studies, I also might go to university there." Alex said.
"Oh.. is that right?" Shlatt said, trying to hide his anger.
Alex nodded in reply and the waiter came with the drinks. While the waiter was placing Alex's drink down he accidentally knocked it over into his lap.
"Hey! Watch it fucking prick, look at what you've done!?" Schlatt yelled.
"It's really alright Schlatt, keep your voice down." Alex said in a pissed off tone.
The waiter was continuously apologising while Schlatt continued to scold him. Alex sighed and got up to go to the bathroom, with his bulge being so obvious because of the spill. Schlatt got a glance and went as red as a tomato. Schlatt sits back down while the waiter finishes cleaning up.

(Alex's POV)

Oh this is just fucking great. I've got coffee spilt all over me and Schlatt is being a weirdo. I thought to myself.
I walked into the bathroom, grabbed some toilet paper and attempted to get majority of the coffee off of myself. My pants are ruined now, I'm so embarrassed. Maybe I could just make up an excuse to go home. I'll say I have to clean up because family is coming over.. yeah that should work.

I walked out of the bathroom and back over to the table.
"Hey Schlatt, I've gotta head home because family is coming over soon and I have heaps of chores to do." I said to him.
Schlatt took it alright I think, I don't think he was suspicious of anything. We said our goodbyes and went out seperate ways, now I just need to go to the bus stop and head home.

(End of Alex's POV)
(Now it's Schlatts POV)

I bet he dosent actually have family coming over.. he seemed really suspicious when he said that. Whatever, I'll check on him later. Right now I gotta get home and look at the pictures I took. I can't believe it was that easy.. I'm gonna have fun with these.

Alrighty hey guys!! That's the end of part 4. It's funny because I'm not even into the dream smp anymore so I dunno why I'm still doing this.. anywaysss... I dunno when the next chapter will be uploaded but thanks for reading!!🫶🫶