Chapter 4

Harry's POV

This couldn't be happening. Niall isn't dead. He's gonna walk through that steel door any second now or he'll wake me up from this horrible dream and ask for me to make him a sandwich.

Louis sobbed into my chest. Zayn was against the wall , sobbing into his knees. Liam was curled into a ball sobbing as well. I had silent tears rolling down my cheeks. I had to stay strong.

The door opened again. "Let's go lads" Riley said. I saw sadness in her eyes.

"You bitch!" Zayn hollered , standing up from the ground and getting in her face.  

Riley scowled. Their faces were inches apart.

"Step back ,Malik" she growled. Zayn didn't budge.

"You killed Niall" Zayn hissed.

"Yeah , I did. I wouldn't have had to if you'd just given me the information I asked for" she spat. Zayn brought his hand back to slap her , but she caught his hand in one swift motion and had him down on the floor gasping for breath. She'd kneed him in the stomach. "Try it again , Malik and you'll be joining Niall " she spat. "Now, I said : Lets go " she growled. We all stood up and walked back into the room with the five chairs.

There was a red stain on the ground. Blood. Niall's blood.

We all sat in the chairs and she tied us up.

"Styles , what's the X-code?" She asked me. I debated telling her. I couldn't let anymore of my friends die.

"A new project Simon is working on" I stated. Riley smirked.

"Harry!" Liam gasped through tears.

"I'm sorry , Liam but I'd rather not die or see any of you die either!" I shouted at him.

"What's the X-code about?" Riley questioned.

"It's a show focused on the new celebrity. The backstage worker. It's all about what kind of stuff goes on backstage at concerts and such. Each week is a new star that the workers are working for" I explained.

"I see" Riley nodded. "Looks like I've gotten the info I wanted" she stated. She then walked away. We heard a door close behind us .

"I can't believe you told!" Liam hollered. I glared at him.

"Shut- up Liam. We lost Niall because you had to 'keep quiet' . Excuse me if I want to get out of here alive" I spat.

"Either way" Zayn chimed in ," We can't do one direction with out Niall".

He was right.

Riley's POV

"Good job my child" the boss said. "Now kill them all". He then hung up the phone.

"You aren't really going to kill them are you?" Niall asked. I turned , seeing the sweet blond boy still tied to the leg of my bed. I sat down next to him.

"No , I won't . I promised you that. I keep my promises" I explained. He nodded. "They were all crying. They really think you're dead" I explained to him.

"They gave up?" He questioned. I nodded. "Okay" he sighed.

"I wish I didn't have to put you all through this" I sighed.

***Night Before***

"Here, you'll stay in here" I explained to Niall as I walked him into my bed room.

"So , you like live here?" He questioned. I nodded.

"I know just as much as you guys do" I explained. He sat on the floor and I tied him up. I'd already taken his shirt and given it to the boys. Niall had been taking a shower during that time.