exghaust.

a little drabble where he's sorta like me.

_________

Edward Nashton, a known vigalante of Gotham, sat on the bed of his apartment.

He had been an insomiac, watching Batman in all his glory.

It was already 4am, he quickly shut off his monitor, lying down. it was quite hard to sleep at first from how bright it'd already been, but sure enough it was much of a problem to doze off.

it had been hours till he finally awoke, light from the window stinging his eyes, he booted up his monitor, it was already 3pm.

he yawned, he was still quite tired and wasn't sure if he could even be up longer for that matter. so he went back to sleep.

hours pass by till he's woken up by a rat crawling on him.
he sighed, slowly regretting teaching the rats how to open things, as it apears they figured out how to open their cage.

he put on a small smile walking to the desk they were sat on, putting it back in it's cage, grabbing it's food so they could all eat. he slowly noticed the bat he had already up notifying him it's already night as bats are nocturnal mamals. luckily he had some fresh insects in a jar, he collected them the previous night. he put the protective cover over the bat's cage, releasing the bugs underneath it with the bat, leaving his animals to feed.

he started to stare out the window, watching Barman take down more lower class criminals, he was probably question why Edward hadn't done any of it that day. but Edward liked to think of it as giving him a break to peice togther the riddles as he continued to watch Batman as the cycle continues.

end.
-Tobias.