Portrait practice, Edmil

I sighed as I held the blank portrait in my hands. It was a rainy day and everyone was in the recently made area for both hunters and survivors to hang out in. Robbie was drawing trees with Emma and "Memory". The hullabaloo gang were thinking of some chaos for the manor to ensue, according to myself. The ginger, Joker always told them it was a bad idea. Joker is a very sweet survivor. Did a couple matches with him. He's genuinely nicer than most survivors I've met. No matter how rude I was to him, he still was nice to me. We don't deserve him. But we got him anyways. Another survivor we didn't deserve? Emil. I turned around to start looking for him. He wasn't here. And that made me grow worried. But I noticed four others weren't there. Soon I noticed Orpheus come in, scratches and injuries on him.

"Damn, they hit me hard", Orpheus chuckled.

Immediately Joker and Luchino ran to him, he was injured after all. Though Joker tripped over, he still didn't care that he tripped over. He was concerned for Orpheus. Again, we don't deserve Joker. He's so sweet. Soon I recognized a raven haired boy creep from behind Orpheus. Worried.

"Don't worry Emil, I'll be alright", Orpheus said.

Then I had an idea. Emil was wearing his most recent skin. And he looks amazing in a robe. So I began to sketch him. I have a vivid memory of him when he first wore the outfit. He looked adorable. I heard bickering from someone. I knew it was Luchino since he was scolding Orpheus and Joker from his tone. That Italian cared for the duo. With minor Italian curses. I chuckled at him. I felt someone's presence peak behind my shoulder but I ignored them. I thought about actually painting him so I did. I started painting. I was slowly beginning to forget what Emil looked like. Suddenly I heard a stool move and then someone sitting down. I payed no attention to it. Suddenly I felt a tap. I finally looked up from my canvas. It was Emil. He looked so cute with his curious expression. Now I had someone to look at for reference. By the time I finished, I placed it in front of him. He looked astonished. His small smile soon curled into a big one. And that made me smile. He suddenly held a small flower. I stared into his eyes for a good bit. They were a pretty shade of green, it complimented his face greatly. Along with cute freckles and some scars. I found him beautiful. I wondered what he thought of me. Suddenly he put the flower in my hair, adjusting it a bit. He smiled at his little add on. He suddenly had an idea cause I saw the glow in his eyes. He soon had one of his hands touch my cheek. I began to blush.

"What an interesting red tint", Emil mumbled as he continued to concentrate on my red tinted face.

I puffed out my cheeks a bit trying my hardest to stay stern. This seemed to make Emil giggle. Emil looked at me lovingly it seemed.

"Your eyes remind me of rivers and oceans. They're very pretty", Emil said.

That flustered me. Emil soon gasped lightly. He quickly pressed his lips against my cheek before leaving. I assumed he had another match to head to. Considering my group and I had a free day we just hung out. I soon grew flustered at his action finally processing it. I soon heard giggles. I knew that was Luca.

"Emil is really sweet, I can tell he likes you", Victor commented, sitting on the stool.

Andrew decided to keep standing while Luca thought it was a great idea to sit on the floor.

"He's really sweet", I sighed softly with a smile.

"Ew love", Andrew said covering his mouth.

"Andrew you're dating a man", I spat out.

That shut up the albino quickly. That caused Victor to giggle and Luca to cackle. I loved teasing my group. They know I mean it in a non intentional way. And Luca and Victor aren't free from it either. I'll just do them later.

Ima end this here-