𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Optimus Prime returned fire as he started to run away, the vehicons running after him

Optimus Prime returned fire as he started to run away, the vehicons running after him. Even at close range, not one of the vehicons blasts seemed to hurt the Prime. 

During this time, Atlas managed to come back to her, easily sprinting through the snow.

Optimus managed to shoot down the vehicons and began to concentrate his fire on Dreadwing, dodging his blasts by jumping up and quickly rolling on the ground. For such a large bot, Stormrunner was surprised by how nimble he was. 

One of Optimus's blasts hit Dreadwing in the shoulder, which caused him to yelp in pain, before returning fire. 

Optimus jumped up and managed to do a flip over the blasts, landed down on the ground, and his blaster revered to a blade. 

Stormrunner stepped in front of Dreadwing, raised her blade, blocking the Prime's first strike, and pushed him back. Optimus charged again, and Stormrunner again blocked him. "It's three against one, Prime," she snarled. "You cannot win." 

"Atlas-" Stormrunner started to command, but Optimus drew back, before he charged again, and managed to cut her side, and kicked her in the abdomen as hard as he could, sending her backward. 

Her vision became hazy and darkened for a few moments. All she could see was the gray sky, but Stormrunner heard the clangs of blades, and finally, the roar of both Dreadwing and the Prime, which grew fainter and fainter. 

Stormrunner pushed herself up, despite the sharp pain that only grew stronger in her side. 'Curse the Prime to the Pits!'

She walked up to the cliff edge, and looked down, seeing Dreadwing and Optimus engaged in a fistfight below. Dreadwing was holding up well against Prime and even managed to knock him to the ground. Stomrunner jumped down, landing on the ground. Her vision darkened, and the landspace tripled around her, just as Optimus fired a few shots above Dreadwing.

He smirked. "Your aim is terrible, Prime."

"It depends on how you look at it," Optimus replied, and Stormrunner turned to look at where he fired, seeing the wall of the cliff crack. 

Dreadwing saw that as well and started to run after Optimus. "NO!" He screamed and fell just as an avalanche of ice and snow hit him, Stormrunner, and Atlas, burying them.

~

When Stormrunner came too, she found herself being dragged forward by Dreadwing and Atlas, both of whom appeared to be following tracks. 

Stormrunner stood shakily, and Dreadwing looked back at her. "Good, your awake."

"Why didn't you just leave me? I am injured- I am of no use." Stormrunner asked. Dreadwing scowled. 

"Your right. I could have- but I am not going to let a comrade freeze to death in this frozen wasteland." Dreadwing looked down at the tracks. "Are you fit to transform?"