Chapter Three

| Kimberly |

"Hey Jexi." I said to her. Jexi looked over at me and smiled. She hugged me. "Hey KimKim." I giggled.

I looked over at the boy, he was staring at me. "Hi I'm Kimberly." I said holding my hand out. He smiled at me and said "I know. I'm Bryan." We shook hands. The girl standing next to him cleared her throat. She was really pretty. She looked just like Bryan. "Hey, I'm his sister Jade." I shook her hand too.

First we went into Wet Seal. I heard Jade squeal. "Look at this cute ass shirt!" She said holding up this top. I have to admit it was gorgeous. It was plush pink sleeveless with a picture of Miami on it.

"That's cute!" All three of us bought it.

We all went around to different stores shopping. Some how we ended up in Pink.

Bryan started to get irritated. "Can we please leave? All they got in this store is thongs, bras and ugly clothes." Jexi, Jade and I started laughing. "Shut up." Jade said.

Fifteen minutes later we left and went to the food court. We ordered Chinese food and sat down to eat. I noticed Bryan kept staring at me. "Why you looking at me?" I asked him. "Cause you cute." Jade and Jexi started "ooh-ing" as I blushed.

"Thanks." We are the rest of the Meal in silence. Finally we dumped out empty trays. It was getting to be late; 7:30 and the mall closed at 8.

I said bye to everyone and we exchanged numbers. I called August. "Hello" he asked out of breath. We all know what the fuck his nasty ass was doing.

"Hey August, can you pick me up?" "Sure. I'm on my way."
"Aight, bye."
"bye."

A few minutes later August's car pulled up. I got in. "You had fun?" He asked. "Yup." I said, then started thinking about Bryan. I started smiling.

"Didn't I say no lil boys?" August asked with his eyebrow up. "How you know?" I said. "Cause you smiling. And blushing." He replied smirking.

I rolled my eyes and turned the other way. "Can't I have friends?" I asked giggling. August just sighed and rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "You gone kill me Kim." I busted out laughing. "What ever."