First day of Highschool (Luca's POV)

YES! IT WAS MY FIRST DAY OF HIGHSCHOOL!! My big brother Levi, dropped me off in our mom's car and I walked off to the principal's office. I saw a kid with purple hair, khaki pants, a white shirt, and a purple jacket. He looked like he was on the erge to cry because the principal was yelling at him. The principal stopped yelling and immediately looked at me. "Welcome sweetheart! You must be the new kid, Luca! I'm Mrs. James, your principal!" as she walked over to shake my hand. I shook her hand and asked "Umm, do you happen to know where Ms. Kristen's  class is?" "Yes! I sure do!" Responded a very happy principal. She told the purple boy not to move and walked me down the hall. As I stepped to the class, the principal told me to introduce myself. "Hello, i'm Luca Valentine, and I hope to get to know you guys!" The teacher had a student show me around after class and before class was over, I sat at the back table waiting and watching the other students take a test on English. At the end of English class, the teacher called out "Charli! Please, go show the new kid around before 2nd period please." A girl with beautiful orange hair and eyes walked up to me and said "Hi!! My name is Charli, Charli Salines!" As she put her hand out to grab mine, I got up and held her hand as we walked out of the classroom. We only had 5 minutes until our next period so we had to run but of course, we didn't get to every place in the school. As the bell rung, she asked me "I have to head to math. Which class do you have?" And thats when I realized, I didn't have a schedule! I had to run to the principal's office but I wasnt looking where I was going and.. I bumped into someone. I didnt get a good look at who it was after they ran away saying "Watch where your going, brat." but all I remember was seeing purple hair.