Forever & Always (One Direction Fanfiction)

Kaylee's POV

I haven't gotten my Period in like three months and I'm scared like hell. I bit my lip waiting for the results.

I looked and it's been ten minutes. I got up and I looked at it. I stared at it in shock. Two lines. Two damm lines!

I started running my hands through my hair. How is Liam going to take this!? I breathed out heavinly. I felt the tears form.

I'm only fourteen!  

I ran out of the house and I started walking to Liam's. How am I gonna tell him? 'Oh Hey Liam. Im preganant with your Baby. Kay Bye' No.

I got there and I knocked on the door. "Hello?" Liam's mom said  opening the door. "Hi Mrs.Payne can I talk to Liam?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded. I walked past her and sprinted upstairs and Into Liam's room. Instead of knocking I just barged in.

"Liam!" I screamed but I stopped when I looked what was happening. There was Liam kissing a Blonde. I felt tears form in my eyes.

"Liam?" I said suprised. He jumped away and a flash of Worry flashed through his eyes. "How could you?" I asked silent tears streaming down my face.

"Kaylee! Um,It's not what it looks like!" He shouted. The blonde smirked. I looked and it was Misty. The slut. 

"You were the one who kissed me first,You like jumped on me" Misty said. I glared at Liam and ran downstairs. "Kaylee!" He yelled running after me.

I ran out the front door and to my house. Liam,I officialy hate you. Forever & Always.