Im not gonna...

Kaylee's POV

"Sophie!" I laughed as she ran into Victoria Secret. I ran in after her. I started looking around. Nothing. "Sophie?!" I screamed worridly.

How can I loose a Four Year old!?

I started looking around desperatley. 

Liam's POV

"Eleanor,I'm not going into Victoria's Secret" I whined. El laughed. "C'mon please" El pleaded. "Please Babe" Lauran pleaded too.

"Fine" I grumbled and we walked in. Louis and Harry were already in here running around doing stuff. "Look at me Harry!" Louis laughed.

I looked at him and he had a bra over his shirt. I chuckled. "Sophie!?" A voice screamed. I ignored it. Then a little girl ran past me.

Then she looked around and started crying. I ran up to her. I crouched to her level. "Hey Sweetheart,Are you lost?" I asked.

She sniffled and nodded. "Im Liam" I said. "I Swophie" She said. I nodded and picked her up. I put her on my waist and started looking for the person she came with.

"Who did you come with?" I asked. "With Mwommy" She sniffled. "Sophie!" A girl said running up to me and taking her from my arms.

"Don't you run like that again" She said and hugged her. "Okway Mwommy. But this bwoy hwelped me" Sophie said.

She looked up and She froze. She looked familiar. Until it just snapped. Kaylee!

"Kaylee?" I asked shocked. "Sophie,Lets go" Kaylee said fast but I grabbed her wrist. "Im so sorry" I said tearing up.

"Wait,Who's this?" I asked signalling Sophie. 

"That's Sophie" She said her jaw hardening. "I didn't know you had a Sister" I said puzzled. "Uh y-" Kaylee got cut off.

"She not my Sissy. She my Mommy" Sophie said stubornly and hugged Kaylee's leg. I looked at her confused. "Mommy?" I asked.

"Ye-a" Kaylee sluttered. 

"Who's is it?" I asked. "None of your Buissness" Kaylee growled. "Im so sorry Kaylee! I love you! I never meant to k-" I got cut off by a voice.

"Hey Babe" Lauren's voice said. 

"You were saying?" Kaylee said each word drippping from venom. "Lauren please give us some privacy" I said.

"Kay Babe" She said and the footsteps faded.

"Who's the Dad?" I asked. "You don't deserve to know" She said. "God Damm it! Will you just tell me!?" I said getting annoyed.

"You wanna know!? Fine! She's yours! She's your Daughter! But you know what!? You don't fucking deserve her!" Kaylee said furiously. 

"What!?!?!?" I screamed. "That kid is mine!?" I shouted. "That Kid! Has a damn name!" She said pissed off.

"You never told me! You never told me I had a child!" I shouted. "Well,Im sorry,Because Im totally gonna go up to my Ex-Boyfriend after breaking up and telling him I was preganant!" She shouted. "I didn't mean it!" I shouted.

"Yeah! You didn't mean anything! You didn't mean to get me pregnanent! You didn't mean to Kiss Misty! You didn't mean to break my heart! You didn't mean to meet Sophie! And you didn't mean to meet me!" She shouted.

Sophie was crying. "Shhh,Sophie. Were leaving" Kaylee said and picked up Sophie. She was about  to leave but I grabbed her wrist.

"I loosed four years of my Daughter's life. I'm not gonna loosed more" I said sternly.