Why do you care?

Kaylee's POV

We pulled away,and Harry well I couden't tell what he was thinking. His face was blank. "I-Im So-" He started but I cut him off.

"No,I liked that" I smiled. He blushed and smiled at me. Then I heard a big 'BANG'. I jumped and turned to the door.

I caught a glimpse of Liam's shoes. I ran out following him. He looked angry as hell. "Why are you Angry?" I asked suprised.

"Your asking why I'm angry!? Really!?" He shouted. "Yes I am!" I said. "Why were you kissing Harry!?" He shouted.

"Why would you care!?" I screamed. "Because I do! Why were you kissing him!?" He shouted. "It's my life! Why do you care!?" I shouted.

"Because,I knew you first!" He shouted. "What the fuck does that have to do with anything!? It's my life! I can do whatever I want! And Plus Why would you care!? You broke my heart by kissing that slut called Misty!" I screamed. I don't really care of my launguage right now.

"Well,that was an accident! She pounced on me!" He shouted. "Okay! You coudn't push her off!? But instead you kiss her back!?" I shouted.

I'm done with this guy. I stormed out of the Mall,and Ran outside.

I suddently got soaked with water.Great,It's Raining!(Note Sarcasm).I started running,but something grabbed my wrist. It spinned me around and lips crashed into mine.

I didn't kiss back by the shock. It finally came back to me and I pushed away roughly. I slapped him across the face.

"Don't ever do that again" I growled and ran away without another word.

Liam's POV

I ran after her and grabbed her wrist. I spinned her around and crashed my lips into hers. I felt everything I used too. Nothing like Lauren.

All the feelings came back.

She didn't kiss back but after a few seconds,She pushed me away and I felt a hard smack on my face. "Don't ever do that again" She growled and ran away without another word.

What just happend?