Battle Wounds

Little one-shot of reader healing Sasha and Anne's wounds after they got hurt during a failed resistance mission.

"Stop moving so much!" Y/N told the blonde. They had been cleaning up a cut on her face, but Sasha wasn't really enjoying it. "Oh my stars- Sasha are you trying to get another scar?"

"I'm sorry! It's just really uncomfortable!!" The teen whined, Y/N rolled their eyes, and patched up their friend.

"There it's done" They smiled, as Sasha put her hand on the bandage on her face.

"Heh, that's what you get for not sleeping last night" Anne teased her friend, as she sat next to her.

"Oh don't worry Anne, your next" Y/N smirked, Anne shifted a bit, as Y/N grabbed her arm and cleaned her wound.

"Seriously, you two need to take more care of yourselves" Y/N patched up Anne's arm. "How does that feel?" They asked, Anne moved her arm a bit.

"I guess this makes Y/N the official resistance nurse" Sasha laughed, which Anne joined in, Y/N just playfully rolled their eyes as they joined their friends and sat down.

"I mean that's okay, but I'll probably need more then just a few bandages" they added on.

"I'll get to that" Sasha agreed.

HELLO!!! This wasn't much, just wanted a cute little reader story with Anne and Sasha 😝 and I made the reader gender neutral!!! Anyways I'll be writing little things like this!! But yeah hope you enjoyed it!!