A Billiards Break

"Nanamin~! Come to the bar tonight~!" Gojo sang out over his colleague's shoulder.

"With you? I'd rather not." Nanami replied coldly.

"But _____ is coming! C'mon~, it'll be fun!" Gojo bargained.

This got Nanami's attention. He looked over at you where you sat in the faculty lounge to see if this was true, and you nodded when you locked eyes with him. This changed things.

"Satoru is right, Kento. You should come with us! You look like you need some time off and a bit of a leisurely activity to wind down with. You gotta take better breaks than going home and sitting on your couch for four hours." You jested.

"Mmm... Perhaps I am due for a proper break." Nanami then agreed slowly.

"Of course you are. Don't think I didn't hear you cussing in a corner earlier today. What did you say? Something along the lines of 'I fucking hate working' or something like that." You snickered.

"... Fair point. Alright, I'll come. If you're there, it'll make his presence more bearable." Nanami nodded, shooting a sideways glance at Gojo.

"Oi! What have I done to you?!" Gojo complained.

"What haven't you done?." Both you and Nanami said in unison.

Gojo pouted, while both of you broke out into tiny smirks.

"Great minds think alike." You snickered, bumping knuckles with Nanami.

"They do indeed. Alright, I'll come for sure. What time?"

"It's about six right now so... how about in an hour-sih? Meet up at the billiards bar downtown at around seven. Does that work for both of you?"

Nanami nodded while Gojo regained his excitement with a flashy thumbs up. It was like he completely forgot he was insulted only moments ago. The man was truly an anomaly.

"Perfect! Glad we can all agree! In that case, I will be taking my leave. I have a few errands to run and I'd like to change out of these boring clothes into something a little more appropriate." You announced with a clasp of your hands. "Tell Yuji I said hi~. I know both of you will be visiting him once you finish up."

"Will do! See ya later _____~!" Gojo chimed.

After you took your leave, Gojo slid his way over to Nanami with a stupid grin on his face. The irritated expression Nanami often wore soon returned, as one would expect when some white haired demon was breathing down your neck.

"All it takes is inviting _____ to get you outta the house hmm~?" Gojo cooed. "Got a soft spot for her~?"

"Must you tease me about whom I'm interested in? Of course I'm only going because of her. You're a fool when you're drunk." Nanami stated bluntly.

"Ow! You're so cruel to me Nanamin~!" Gojo whined. "This is how you repay me for setting up a potential date?"

Nanami stared at Gojo intensely for a moment. The tension in the room could be cut with a butter knife, but it was saved by a ping on his cell. He pulled it out to check, and sighed when he realized what he'd have to do.

"I'll thank you if anything comes of tonight. How's that, you damned fool." Nanami sighed. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a small curse problem to take care of. Looks like you'll be telling Yuji hello from the both of us."

With that, Nanami stood and took his leave as well. It was just a small curse he had to take care of, so he wouldn't be late to the arranged meeting. Gojo made sure to tease him about that as he left though, finally earning a slight pink tint of colour on his cheeks. It was thankfully not able to be seen as Nanami had already left, but boy was he irritated, and hated being flustered in front of a fool like that. He was a little worried that Gojo might try something stupid at the bar, but he couldn't back out now. You were expecting him, and hurting your expectations was far worse than dealing with drunk Gojo.