AU clarification and disclaimer

We Do Not Own The DreamSMP Or Anyone In IT!!! We Just Own The Plot And AU!

This book is a collaboration between two authors as is the account this is published on and is made purely for fun; nothing in here is perfectly canon and is not meant to be. There are however canon facts used through out.

In this AU Philza is an angel of death and is immortal, Technoblade is the god of blood and war and therefore is immortal, Karl is an immortal time traveler, Foolish is a god and immortal, Dream and Dream XD are the same person and are immortal. Bad and Skeppy are the same, Ranboo did die but was later revived, Sapnap is semi immortal, Wilbur died and was revived as was Tommy. Tubbo, Sam, Quackity, Niki, Puffy, Eret, and George are all alive.

Techno and Tommy were both adopted by Phil and Kristen. Techno was adopted about a century before Wilbur was born but made himself appear about the same age as Wilbur so they could grow up together. Techno used to be human but a few years after he was adopted he was nominated to become the god of blood and war by Kristen and the other gods agreed.

Techno knew Karl when they were both still getting used to their powers and would help ground him after he traveled. The two were and are pretty good friends and there were times Karl basically lived with Techno and Philza. When ever Karl would feel unsure about himself and his job Techno would always cheer him up and encourage him.

Techno does not remember his life before he was adopted by Phil and Kristen as he asked Philza to preform a spell to erase those memories because he found them to be to painful to bear. He knows that he's missing some of his memories and that it was his choice but doesn't remember what they were about. All that remains is the deep rooted hatred for orphans.