Dawning

“What are you doing?” Hermione screamed as Draco maniacally drove the car at the maximum speed - literally flying over screaming muggles.

He even hit a few on the way.

Though through no fault of his own - he didn't know bones and skulls didn't heal as easily in the muggle world.

“We need to make a pit stop,” Theodore yelled over the screaming wind.

“WHOOOHOOOO MUGGLES MAN!” Draco cackled, flying the car off of the bridge they were on.

Theodore slammed the address in front of Draco's face who twisted a key by his steering wheel - making the car vanish seconds before it hit the water.

“Remind me to take away your driver's license.” Theodore panted.

Draco looked flummoxed. “My what?

Shaking his head, Theodore jumped out of the car, Hermione hot on his heels.

“We could've died.” She hissed.

“That's arguable considering—”

“Oh shut up.”

Theodore flashed her a toothy grin as he pushed open the door to Caleb's shop.

“Where are we?” Hermione reminisced at the rows of bookshelves in the little shop.

“Trelawney boy's hovel,” Theodore muttered right before Caleb appeared straight in front of his face.

Theodore yelped.

“Um... Hi, Caleb.” He said, brushing a hand over his racing heart.

“It's not a hovel.” Cabel frowned.

“Yeah um, listen—”

Wait,” Caleb interjected. “You brought the girl with you?”

“Er, So?”

“You can't have that in here.” He whined. “Messes with the Live, Laugh, Love vibe.”

“Listen, Caleb, you were right she is alive.”

“Righteous.”

“But she's in a coma and her family's going to take her off life support.”

“Not so righteous.” Caleb pouted.
“You're socialising now?”

“We've ah,” Theodore glanced at Hermione. “Acclimated.”

Caleb grinned. “I can tell. In fact... I can feel some pretty strong feelings she has for you bro.”

“No I don't,” Hermione said way too quickly.

Theodore perked up, looking at Hermione with a tilt to his head. “Like?”

“Like super strong feelings, dude. You should feel lucky.”

Theodore's grin was so wide it stretched over more than half of his face. “Oh really?”

I feel nothing but hate for you.” She hissed.

“Ooh, major red aura, somebody's embarrassed.” Caleb teased.

“I— I am not —can we just focus on the point here?” A pale pink coated Hermione's cheeks.

“Of course, darling.” Theodore cooed and winked at her burning face, he was definitely going to tease her about this later.

Don't call me that.” She snapped.