The Favorite child

She just won't stop complaining about how am i the favorite child.

I paid no mind at first but it's starting to annoyed me.

"Maybe I should be an illustrator, or I could just open a bakery shop, flower shop would work too, hmmm" I personally like talking to myself, or maybe i like thinking about what I want to be when I grow up.

But somehow that make her mad everytime i did that.

I was having my moments talking to my parents about what university should I choose, only as a joke, like a normal conversation.

She was there, sitting besides me, we were just fine at first, but when I started talking to my parents, she just straight up ignoring me.

Trying to break the awkward silent I tried to talk to her, but she just replied with the words I hated the most.

"Just be whatever you want, they will always support you anyways." She said this things everytime, all the time, at the most random time and i hate it, maybe it's my fault or maybe it's not, who cares anyways.

"Yeah i know that, ofc they will." I said and walk back to my room, I'm mad at her and after that we haven't talked to each other.

Makes me wondering, am I really at fault if my parents support everything i do?

Me personally, didn't think so.

Do I have the right to be mad at those words?

Idk

As like the words she always said to me.

"Hah just so you know, they always talking about you when I'm with them."

They always talking about you too when I'm with them.

"If you got bad grades I'm the one who get told to order you to study!"

Same goes to me too.

"They will always love you no matter what you become."

They love you more.

And so whatever.

Maybe I'm just being petty after all.