Big Daddy

Tamela Pov

Tamela Pov

I come from the bathroom after I used it. Marquise is in the bed sleeping and snoring. I'm about to wake his ass up in a few because he knows I don't let his ass spend the night. My hoes sleep at their own homes. Spending the night is reserved for my man/future husband. 

I check my phone and I see that David texted me. 

D🤤: Hey babygirl, I want to see you. Let me know when I can roll thru. 

Me: You can come thru right now. I just got finished cleaning up. 

"Wake up," I said nudging Marquise. 

"It's 2 in the morning what you waking me up for," he asked. 

"Well for one I never let yo ass spend the night here, and for two my nigga is on his way over here, so you need to bounce. I got you an uber back to your place and they waiting outside.

"What the fuck you mean yo nigga coming over here. Last I checked you single so stop the bullshit," he said turning around.

"Yeah my nigga as in the nigga that I really want is coming over so you need to leave," I replied.

"I can't tell by how you was moaning for a nigga," he spoke.

"Yeah that's true, but I could be moaning even louder for him if you would hurry up and get yo ass on," I replied.

"You know what you ain't shit but a ho anyways," he said sitting up and picking up his clothes.

"Nigga if anybody is a ho it's you. You the one leaving not me. And you a cheap ass ho at that. I bought you a shrimp po-boy and you busted yo cheeks wide open for a bitch. You let me go all up in you, now I want you to get the fuck out," I explained.

I followed him as he walked out of my bedroom and down the hall towards the living room. I stand at my front door as he walks down the path.

"Bye ho. Kiss the kids and tell Carmen I said you're welcome," I said as he got in the uber.

I go back in the house and I go to the kitchen. I pull out some leftovers from when I cooked last night. I warm it up on the stove and lower the fire while I go shower. I showered after I had sex with Marquise, but I need this coochie to be extra clean before David gets here.

Once I get out of the shower, I go into my drawer and pull out some pajama shorts and a tank top. I put them on along with my robe and slippers. While one would assume that lingerie would be better to seduce him, I can do much better with food and my regular night clothes. I put on my other bonnet and go to the kitchen to check on the food. I stir it and grab the plates out of the cabinet.

I hear my phone chime. I pick it up and see that I have a text from David.

D🤤: Five minutes away.