Introduction.

<><><><><><>

Hey! So I've rewritten this story, or should I say I am still currently rewriting it as of right now. A lot of things have been changed, or added onto from the original plot, but most things have only been added to give the story more structure.

Anyway, with that out of the way, I would like to start this little introduction by thanking you for stopping by. I'm hoping you choose to stick around and read this story, but if it isn't your cup of tea, you're welcome to leave. I write because I enjoy it, and I want my readers to enjoy what I've written too!

This story will feature a lot of things. By things I mean themes that may require trigger warnings, which I'll list now. (Please note that these might not remain accurate, or this list may be incomplete while this story is still ongoing).

<><><><><><>

TRIGGER WARNINGS:

• Gay stuff (this is solely for the homophobes who were stupid enough to click on this story in the first place) (this includes intimacy between two male individuals, so again, the homophobes should probably take a hike now)

• Underage Smoking (there's a lot of it in the story, and I try not to romanticise it because it really isn't something that's even remotely romantic)

• Underage drinking

• The death of a family member

• Grief

• Suicidal thoughts (please take not of this! If you struggle, please tell someone. You are not alone)

• Mentions of an affair and divorce (I'm not sure, but I thought this might be not so nice for some people to read)

• Attempted sexual assault (Note that it is attempted. It is stopped before anything serious can happen)

• Crude language (that's fancy-talk for the 'fucks' and all that other stuff. You'll notice I use them a lot)

• This list may not be complete, but know that I will provide trigger warnings at the beginning of chapters. I won't do it all the time though, just for the more serious stuff.

<><><><><><>

CHARACTERS:

Ok! Now that that's done, this is an introduction after all, so why don't we meet some of the characters? These are just aesthetics, although some of them do have photos of what the characters could look like. But you're free to imagine them any way you want to!

 But you're free to imagine them any way you want to!