9

Axe's POV

Watching her sleep has become my new favorite thing to do, watching over her was something I would always do.

Hearing her say yes was like a real dream come true, but now I had no idea on what to do for a date. She has to be on bedrest for a couple of weeks.

After talking and planning with Cory and Cavin we had set up their livingroom, it looked like we were actually at the movies and that's just what I wanted.

Cory and Cavin were going to be upstairs and we were going to have Josh and Lily with us so she could feed her and pump if needed and spend time with Josh.

It was about 6 o'clock and I had just showed back up at their house for our date dessed in gray sweats and white shirt. Before I could even knock Cavin already opened the door.

I gave him a look but he lightly pushed me back before stepping out on the porch, he was taking deep breaths before letting them out again.

"Her ex ,the kid's dad, is in town I seen him at the store luckly it was only me. He doesn't know about Lily but if he finds out then.." he stopped before looking at his feet.

"What's going to happen? What are you not telling me?" I ask getting a little upset at the thought of any of them getting hurt.

He sighed before saying "It's not my story to tell but all I can say is if he doesn't leave town soon you better have a plan for when I tell her because she will want to run again." with that he walks in the house leaving the door open for me.

I take a few breaths before walking in and walking up the stairs and to her door. I knock and wait to here the come in.

I open the door and am met with a beautiful angel she's standing at her full lenght mirror in black sweats and a sport bra but fuck she looks good.

"Hey Axe what are you doing here?" she asks breaking me from my trace.

"Well I believe we have a date and I'm here to take you to it." I say with a smile before walking to her and picking her up. This night is going to be perfect I'll make sure of it.