Chapter 1: Apollo's Plan

It was a bright, beautiful day in Olympus. Athena was minding her own business, thinking about her children, and reading an exciting book. It was called The Hunger Games, and she thought it was quite a good thing to lower the population.

All of a sudden, Apollo came up to her, wearing a devious grin.

"I think that we should go to the moon and create a secret base and hire half of the Gods of Olympus to join us and take over the Empire State Building," he said, smiling.

"I have nothing better to do. I'm in, but let me finish my book first," Athena replied with a sigh.

"YASSSSSS," Apollo exclaimed, jumping up and down like a child. "Oh, and Zeus just banished me too!"

"Okay. So who are we going to get to join?" she asked Apollo.

"Let's ask Artemis first," Apollo said.

Apollo stands bored out of his mind, waiting for Athena to finish reading, staring into her beautiful dark gray eyes intently.

2 HOURS LATER (IN THE SPONGEBOB NARRATOR VOICE)

Apollo came parading into Artemis' Hunt with a trumpet in his hand. He played it beautifully, and made the Hunters very confused.

"Welcome, the Great Apollo is here to greet his little sister with information," Apollo said proudly to the group.

Athena followed from behind, creeping so that she doesn't disturb the Hunt.

"What do you want?" Artemis asked angrily.

"We came here with an idea," Athena said calmly.

She explained the plan in great detail, and when she finished, Apollo clapped loudly.

"Okay, sounds good," Artemis said.

She was easily convinced, like Athena. She promptly left the Hunt for good, then joined Apollo and Athena on their journey to recruit more members. The Hunt was left alone, and wondered why the goddess left without telling them where she was going.

The three friends traveled to their next destination: Mount Olympus. The other gods they needed to recruit lived there, but they had to find them in a way where no intruders could figure out about their plans.

They found Hermes curled up in a ball beside his throne, crying because he fell down.

"Hermes, this is not the time to be crying!" Apollo said enthusiastically. "We need to take down Zeus and make a secret base on the moon! AND TRAIN TO BECOME EVEN MORE POWERFUL!"

"O-okay," Hermes replied sadly, standing up and wiping his tears.

"GREAT NOW GET YOUR STINKING ASS UP!" Athena said, waving her arms like a crazy person.

"Alright, you know Athena you could be less harsh," Hermes replied, sniffling.

"NO AND SHUT UP!" Athena said back.

"Fine, have it your way," Hermes mumbled to himself.

"I heard that," Athena said with a depressed look.

Hermes asked, "Why do you look depressed?"

"HMMMM I DON'T KNOW NOW SHUT THE FLOP UP" Athena screamed, waking the entirety of New York City.

"Stop bullying Hermes, Athena" Artemis said wisely.

Suddenly, Ares and Aphrodite ran into the room.

"What is going on?" Ares yelled, putting his hands up to strike Hermes. Aphrodite put a peaceful hand on his shoulder.

Athena ran through the entire plan once more, and Ares and Aphrodite were on-board immediately.