Don't Betray each other

Jinora stood there, Ash smiled. "This is my sister Amara!" He said. Amara smiled and waved like they'd never met before. "Amara this is Jinora." Ash said, Jinora scoffed. 

"What's the problem, Jinora?" Amara asked, "Am I not good enough?" Amara said hiding her smirk from her brother, Jinora frowned. 

"Sorry I have to go..." she ran away bumping into ANOTHER person, what is wrong with me today? Jinora asked herself. She looked up, "Uncle Bumi?" she said. Bumi smiled his old goofy smile. "Heard you have boy problems...I had some girl problems myself and uh I handled them nicely." Bumi said, "I let her go." Jinora looked at him, ignoring everything he had just said.

Jinora crossed her arms, "Who told you I had boy problems?" Jinora asked, Bumi did nothing but smile. "I did..." a boy voice said. Jinora uncrossed her arms and put them to her sides in fists, "KAI!" she yelled. He came out of hiding, "Hi, Jinora..." Kai said. 

"What are you doing..." she asked. Kai frowned, "Still don't believe me...?" Jinora looked at Bumi then turned her head to Amara. Amara had just stared at her. Jinora quickly looked away. "The proof. I-"

"DON'T BELIEVE THE PROOF!" Kai yelled but softened his tone, "I didn't do it..." Jinora smiled but it quickly faded. "I want to," she said, "Kai, I really want to...but-"

"JINORA COME ON, WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME?" He yelled shaking Jinora with his hands only a Meelo foot or two away, "you know what?" Bumi said as he ran away, avoiding the drama.

"I- Kai..." Jinora said. Kai looked so angry with a mixture of sadness. "I- Kai...WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY JINORA I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND!" he took a step closer, getting louder. Jinora almost felt Amara smiling.

Jinora decided it had to be Amara. She looked at Amara she running towards Kai. "KAI, KAI!" Kai looked at Amara, no sparkle in his eyes no stars nothing, he had lost his twinkle.

Amara hugged Kai, "Amara I'm in the middle of something..." He said not hugging her back. Amara scoffed at him. "I'm your best friend what does this girl have that I don't?" She said. 

Kai said, "She has my heart." But he knew that was sappy and cringy so he only said it in his head. Jinora smiled thinking it looked real, but Kai could see right through it.

Kai pushed Amara out of the way, "AH!" Amara screamed crashing into the wall. Kai hugged Jinora, she smiled still with that fake smile and hugged him back. "Why-"

"Hey Jinora!" Ash said, "My sister was a little rude but she's always like that!" Kai stared at the guy he was like 10 months older then them. "Who is this?" Kai asked, Jinora looked at Ash. 

"He's Amara's brother." Jinora said, Kai smiled. "Nice! What's up my fellow nomad!" Kai and Ash did some handshake they somehow both knew exactly what to do. Jinora and Amara both had one thought, What in the Spirit  world is going on?

Okay okay, not much of a cliff hanger but whatever.

       -your not much of a cliff hanger but whatever girl the author