Prologue

♡︎

Pure coincidence or luck of fate?

Nineteen-year-old Lee Minho refused to get on an airplane, and so, instead of a fourteen-hour flight, he ended up traveling across the ocean on The Serendipity 2.0. Meanwhile Bang Chan impulsively decided to celebrate his birthday month on that very same cruise.

When Chan's eyes made contact with those beautiful brown orbs, he was instantly mesmerized. After two days on the cruise Minho finally smiled, flustered by the muscular, curly-haired blonde looking at him as if he was the only one in the world.

A simple hello at dinner turned into a fairytale straight out of a book. After that it was difficult to separate the two from each other.

It was love at first sight.

Fireworks illuminated the clear night sky in the middle of the ocean in celebration of the small, impromptu wedding.

Before the boat reached the port Chan didn't miss the opportunity to do everything he could and proposed, and with their love reciprocated, Minho said yes on that same ship.

They had everything they needed; their friends and family were aboard and a ballroom was waiting to be the setting of the wedding.

That beautiful night in October, Bang Chan and Lee Minho's signatures sealed their trust for each other. As they placed their wedding bands on their respective ring fingers, they were officially married.

The reception was beautifully decorated and organized with friends and family enjoying the matrimony of the young couple.

Chan held Minho's hand softly leading him to the private deck, wanting to enjoy the firework show in their honor. However, Chan was weak at the knees, looking into Minho's eyes as they sparkled, his lips forming a soft 'o' shape at each firework that went off.

Wrapping his arms around Minho's pretty waist, they both leaned into a sweet kiss.

"I love you."

The night was filled with lots of dancing, plenty of red wine and the best music selection. Bruno Mars' 2010 album played, requested by none other than Chan himself who found it perfect for the night.

"Cheers to us, Chris."

"Cheers to us, Min."

"How about a photo?" The photographer asked, smiling at the newlyweds. "Can you turn towards each other?" Minho blushed at the request, quite camera shy. Chan noticed, taking his hand and looking at his eyes, distracting him from the flash of the picture being taken.

The only picture from that night that would survive and seal the lifetime of love.

︎♡︎

"It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you."