Summer begins

Griff POV:

It was finally the first day of summer, which means camp 

I was assigned Grizzly Cabin with my new bro Xander, nerdy Ravi, and Sexy Jorge 

I still think he's mad at me for using his hairbrush last summer. Oh well

I walk into camp, bag slug over my shoulder as I see my friends in woodchuck cabin.

I go in to greet Emma, Zuri, Lou, and Tiffany when I noticed a new girl was talking to them.

she was beautiful.

she had  y/h/c.

"Heyy Griff, you miss me ;)?" Zuri said. I rolled my eyes

she had a thing for me last summer, but I wasn't looking for anything.

the new girl turned to face me and my eyes widened as I stared into her y/e/c. 

"woah" I whispered under my breath

she looked down and got shy. cute.

"hey griff let's go" Xander yelled from outside.  

"Coming" I said as I turned around, but not before I got one last look at the mystery girl.

I wink as her face turns pink.

I turned around and smirked

Y/N POV:

It was my first day at camp Kikiwaka and I was super anxious. I didn't know if I would be able to converse with my peers. 

I sat on the bench outside the woodchuck cabin reading A Mid Summer Nights Dream  waiting for my bunk mates to arrive.

I see a girl with purple braided buns walk up to me. Three other girls followed behind her. 

"Hey! You must be the new woodchuck, Y/N! I'm Zuri and this is my sister Emma, Lou, and Tiffany!" Zuri says.

"H-hey, yeah I'm Y/N! It's nice to meet you! I love your hair!" I say.

"Oh my gosh slay! Thanks queen!"

I chuckle as I tuck my hair behind my ear.

We all walk into the cabin and I place my messenger bag with my pins and patches down on the bed.

Zuri walks over and places her three pink suitcases on the bed next to mine. 

"Oh my gosh we could have like sleepovers every single night!" Zuri says excitedly. 

"Oh- yeah!" I smile shyly "I would like that!"

just then, Zuri turns around to look at the door and says "heyyy Griff!! you miss me ;)?"

I turned around and saw two pairs of brown eyes on mine

His gaze was so intense that I had to look down at my mud ridden green converse to advert my eyes.

"Hey griff let's go" someone yells. I look up again thinking he left, but I am suprised when our eyes meet once again. 

he winks and I feel my cheeks burn up.

oh no.