information

hello, hello! Welcome to the third and final book of 'Cast-Down'!

If you haven't already, read the first book before commencing with this one. You don't have to, but it will make a lot more sense.

Story Basics

╰┈➤ this is still a percy x reader

╰┈➤ i am going to be creating another book (like an unofficial pjo 6) to make sure this book is as long as the others, so updates after the point of the end are going to be slower, because i have to write them myself.

╰┈➤ the start of this book is set after the last chapter of book two, "Cloud to Cloud", and before the first chapter of "The Last Olympian".

╰┈➤ the characters are aged up yada, yada u know the ages

╰┈➤ y/n is the only mortal child of hera, but the only aging child of zeus (queenie thalia)

╰┈➤y/n still has the same blade, but yet again gets an update. The sword has been getting improvements from Daedalus' inventions so it's OP now

╰┈➤ Y/N is still paranoid and has at least 2 (well concealed) weapons on her

╰┈➤ Dylan is now a double-cross spy type thing

Copyrights

Still have to do these so I don't get canceled 

Everything in this story is based on Rick Riordan's novel series 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians' and this specific part of my trilogy is based on the events that happen in 'The Last Olympian'.

Since there are no movies of the rest of the books, and the series hasn't come out yet (at the time of this getting written), I own everything else that I add (OCs, scenes, dialogue, etc.)

thank you for reading the information chapter and I hope you enjoy the last installment of 'The Cast-Down': 'Cloud to Air'