10

No one's POV

Days had passed and it's another morning for the young mentor to start her job. Sana's always hoping her only one mentee will change, even a little bit of changes.

After Sana did her morning routine, she decided to go to their classroom and start their lesson again. She doesn't care if the Young Tzuyu will be there and give her time to listen to her, Sana just wanted to do her job.

Sana started to open her room's door but after she took a step outside, enough amount of water splashed on her body cause her to get wet. She frozed in her position and her mind stuck due of what happened. A sound of falling bucket back her senses.

She turned her looks when she heard someone chuckled. Sana started to rage with anger with the sight of the most perfect devil (for Sana) stopping herself to laugh out loud. But Tzuyu didn't let herself not to laugh at Sana's reaction. Sana gave Tzuyu her intense anger look and went near to the latter.

Tzuyu stared back to her and gave her a sly smile. The older wanted to throw her madness to Young Tzuyu, but not only because of her job, not only because of how different is the family that she's working for and lastly not only because she still have patience to her, she already did something to the latter.

Sana: Are you happy?

She asked without showing any expression but has a serious tone. Tzuyu teasingly nodded while raising her eyebrows up and down and the grin is still forming on her face.

Sana: Well, good for you...

Sana added and went back to her room to wash again and change, leaving Tzuyu dumbfounded. Tzuyu frowned on how Sana acted, she never saw that kind of reaction from her past mentors when she did something hard play to them. The younger lady just shook her head then left also to think another plan.

Sana's POV

That's monster demon Tzu is so evil! She wanted to play, Huh? Then let's see how long can you handle yourself. After I washed myself and changed my dress, I went to the classroom. I hope there's no more stupid play, please God.

When I reached the classroom, I saw her already sitting on her chair. I was glad that I didn't have to wait for her. She saw me entering the room, then move her gaze quickly.

I went to the front and open my notes to discuss first my plan. I don't care if she will listen or not, I will just do my job. I don't want to deal with her games, but let's just see what will be happen.

Sana: Ehem! I just want to inform you first about our everyday activities and especially the schedule.

I said straightly not wanting to waste time and I saw her looking at me but I don't know if she's listening or not. Well, I don't care.

Sana: I only have weekdays to do my job and weekends is my rest day. Today...

I stop when I heard her calling my name but I ignored her and continue what I'm saying.

Sana: Today is Friday so, I'll just continue the last topic that I discussed to you last day. WHEN YOU DIDN'T PUT ATTENTION!

Tzuyu: Sana...

She called again but I'm still ignoring her.

Sana: Then next wee...

Tzuyu: Manatosaki Sana!

She shouted name, I was about to laugh when she said my surname incorrectly but I stopped it.

Sana: What is it? If you want to ask questions, make sure that it's related to our lesson.