Chapter 18: Final

Joel strips off his towel, ruffling his damp hair with his hands as he moves to the bed, body buzzing in anticipation when he hears Chris collect the lube bottle from the drawer Joel had open.

"This is half empty," Chris says with a tiny grin, showing off the bottle like Joel has never seen it. "You been busy, Joey?"

"I've been single," Joel returns, and while he thinks the joke should make his heart hurt, it doesn't.

Chris doesn't say anything, opting to crawl onto the bed after Joel, moving to untangle the towel from the top of his head, releasing his mop of still damp, and yet still bouncy hair. It twists over his forehead and ears and Joel grins delightedly at how fucking cute he is with his wet hair and clean face and soft, smooth skin.

"Okay," he says, like he's determined, sitting back on his heels, moving to open the lube while Joel sits up on his elbows. "How do you wanna do this?"

Joel responds, "I thought you were gonna fuck me."

"Yeah, smartass, but how?" Chris shifts. "How do you want it?"

"I told you," Joel replies. "I want whatever you want."

Chris sighs, smiling at him, shaking his head. He says, "If I were indecisive, this would be too much power. I never get to pick what I want."

Joel knows it wasn't meant to be said by the way Chris widens his eyes for a second after it breaks the air before hurriedly darting them to the lube in his lap. He parts his plush lips like he's going to say something, but Joel doesn't let him.

He repeats, more firmly, "Whatever you want, Chris. I'm serious. Whatever you want, I'm desperate for."

Chris grins, looking at his lap. "You're a fucking charmer, you know that?"

"I do know that," Joel replies, moving to spread his legs apart some. "Now are you gonna fuck me or not? Because right now it feels like you just wanna talk about fucking me because you're too scared to really do it."

Chris's mouth falls open, a shocked grin pulling at the corners of his lips as he scoots forward. "Says the guy that came in his pants in a public place. I'm just trying to give you time to prepare, Joey. Wouldn't want this to be over too fast, would we?"

"Yeah, yeah, you're a cheeky bastard," Joel replies, unable to stop the heat in his cheeks.

Chris moves to coat his fingers with lube while Joel stuffs a pillow beneath his lower back to push his hips up.

Chris says to himself while setting the lube aside on the sheets, "I've literally wanted to do this for months."

Joel's brows raise as Chris shuffles between his legs. "Wait, you have?"

Chris grins at him, rubbing a hand down his thigh to push his leg up toward his chest, pulling a choked sound from Joel as Chris looks down at him, cock curved against his stomach. "Of course I have. Look at you. You paid me fifty dollars for a twenty dollar lap dance and were too scared to tell me you thought I was pretty. You're fucking ridiculous. You have no idea how bad I wanted to get on your dick."

And then he's abruptly pressing a finger inside Joel without warning, Joel's eyes widening, a sharp gasp breaking from his throat.

"Or get you on mine." Chris grins brightly, thrusting the finger in and out a few times. "Tell me if you don't like it."

"I-I don't think I will," Joel fumbles, moving to grab onto the sheets above his head, eyes slipping shut. "Carajo."

"Been a while since someone fucked you properly, has it?" Chris wonders, pressing in a second finger to hear Joel whine.